RSM Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

On campus interview and then on-site. The interview was pretty laid back, just asking more on your resume and telling about the specific role.

Interview Questions

• The interview with senior consultant was very unorganized. He did not have any questions to ask and seemed preoccupied with work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Consulting Interview

Interview

I met the company at career fair and got invited to the on-campus interviews. Everyone I met from McGladrey was very welcoming and not intimidating, which made it easy to communicate and be yourself around them. I got to meet my interviewer the night before at a social event. The on-campus interview included a case study (they just want to see the way you think) and mostly behavioral questions. After the on-campus interviews, I got invited to a pre-interview reception and the in-office interview. Most behavioral questions and conversational interview to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. Basically just be yourself and show how you would be a great fit to the company. Show that you have a great personality and that you are interested in learning and growing professionally.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with some McGladrey employees at my schools career fair. I met one guy that really liked me and we talked for about 15 minutes and I gave him my resume. They ended up reaching out to me about 3 weeks later and I had a phone call with an analyst. Then they invited me out to the super day and I ended up getting the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Detroit, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a two phase interview process. The people were really great, didn't try to intimidate you. They really just want to know if you are a good fit for the firm. One on one with associates and partners mixed.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and had a phone interview. After the phone interview I had two interviews at their office. The interviews were very laid back. They asked me to describe myself and where I saw myself in 5 years. They didn't ask any behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter at a career fair on campus. Got invited to a pre-interview social the night before the interview, where candidates had the opportunity to meet their interviewer. Had a one on one interview with one of the company's manager's.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest failure?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

First round was phone interview with HR. Second was on site interview with 3 people, from manager to partner. wait for two weeks to get an offer. whole process was very nice and people are friendly there

Interview Questions

• where do you see your self in 5 years
      tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in March 2018.

Interview

I met a company representative at my school who referred to me their hiring manager. I emailed the hiring manager and had a couple emails back and forth. Then, I went through a pretty standard phone screening interview where they asked me general questions. Everything seemed great until they ghosted me completely. I even tried emailing them again asking if I could know the status of my application (knowing full-well i was probably rejected), and still got no response. Pretty unprofessional.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM in March 2018.

Interview

Personally believe that RSM has no idea what they are doing when it comes to interviews. The company culture does not appear great as the people doing the interviews did not know one another.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a consulting job does?
      Basic Resume questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Only go for the interview if you really want the job at RSM, and also feel confident that you will be offered a job. They are pretty unorganized and do not even let you know clearly what position they want to interview you for.

Interview Questions

• Why does being the biggest company in middle market make RSM a great place to work?   Answer Question