RSM Corporate Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Corporate Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

3.2

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Interviewed at Manchester, United Kingdom. Process took 2 weeks and it was your standard application questions, numerical and verbal reasoning and then video interview. Video interview was competency based consisting of 3 questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and efficient, lasting only four weeks from start to finish. After an online application, I was invited to complete aptitude tests at a nearby office.Successful completion of these lead to an assessment center, comprising of three activities; group based task, 30 minute interview and an individual presentation project that lasted a few hours. Final stage was an interview with partners to determine fit.

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage was online tests, Second stage video interview, Third stage Assessment Centre, Final Stage Partner Interview (not happened yet).

The video interview was fairly straightforward with 4 questions asked (I was able to prepare from someone elses feedback which gave info on the four questions on Glassdoor).

The assessment centre was a tough process, with a group exercise, 2 on 1 interview and Spelling/Grammar/Numerical checking task to complete. After this, 7 of the 9 people were sent home and I had to read an Information Memorandum for a business and present my findings to two partners.

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

When applying they asked me to do an online test straight away which was a personality based test. A couple months later I heard back asking to do a video interview

Interview Questions

• What skills would you like to learn to help you with this role.   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Shorter than usual online application form with a couple motivational questions. Then attended their London Farringdon office to do a Numerical and Verbal Reasoning Test. Different format to others, was given a small booklet of information including figures and graphs throughout, not separate information for each question.

Invited back to an Assessment Day. Firstly group activity involving a case study, no prior financial knowledge needed really, just common sense and teamwork skills.
    Then a 2 on 1 interview, quite casual, no questions you wouldn't expect.
    After lunch if you were successful given a case study task where you gave a presentation at the end, some financial literacy needed, given a few financial statements.

Then invited to a partner interview at the office I applied for. Very casual feel, much more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why RSM? Why accounting? Why not Big4? Why Corporate Finance? Tell me about M&A and DD? Why your degree? Most exciting thing you've done?   1 Answer