RSM Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Director Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in April 2013.

Interview

Email from recruiter to set up and confirm phone interview. She called me 15 minutes late, which cost half of the time she had allotted. She was clearly going down a list of pre-arranged questions, with no interest in my answers. Her response to everything I said was "good." She asked me the same question twice in a five minute span, evidently forgetting she had already asked me the question.

Interview Questions

• None really, all pretty standard. The question she asked me twice was "what accomplishment was I the most proud of"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with two Partners and a Director of Development. The primary questions were regarding my sales experience. The firm was certainly looking for more of a salesman than someone with audit expertise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Too slow a process. Gaps between each call took at an average 30-45 days. After advancing to the final stage, they just went dead-silent. There was no response even as a courtesy.

Interview Questions

• How do you succeed at work today?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in March 2011.

Interview

My process consisted of 6 interviews. One over the phone with HR, 3 in the NYC office, 1 in the CT office and 2 over the phone. All feedback was positive, my references were checked and it seemed like it was just a matter of time before the offer came. I really liked everyone I had met with and felt really excited about working at McGladrey....until two days after the last interview, I received a phone call saying the company was going through some re-organization and the position was on hold!? WHAT? For 5 weeks I had rearranged my life to accomodate all these interviews! This can't be happening!!!! I was also told they needed to work out budgets---but shouldn't budgets be determined before a department starts looking to fill a position? HR said they would keep me posted and my "would be manager" said she would contact me after she returns from her vacation in mid-May. It's only the begining of April.....I am not sure what to make of any of this..... Needless to say, I am just bummed about the whole thing!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview with various partners in the group from different locations. TThe process was fairly informal and laid back approach which felt more like a conversation than an interview. Very personable folks. It did take quite a lot of time to set up initially and then for the following rounds to occur but this is driven by the nature of the work so not a criticism.

Interview Questions

• Realtively typical - experience, expected workstreams going forward, reasons for moving?   Answer Question