RSM Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

RSM Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

3.4

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at RSM (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very hard.... emphasis on pointless tasks. Made to do mundane tasks before being interviewed to stimulate workplace environment. Offices seemed very nice though, and amazing food selection for lunch. Given immediate feedback after the day, which is nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Submitted application online with my resume, cover letter, and academic script through Revelian, there was no online test required, and I received a video interview invitation after around 10 days.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Online application -> phone interview-> assessment centre: in the assessment centre there was a written assessment as well as an interview, the written assessment asked you basic accounting questions like debits/credits and what the journal entry would be, the interview was standard behavioural/motivation questions be well prepared
    The next stage was a wine tasting night that was treated as a second interview-must be forward and confident here, after that was the offer

Interview Questions

• Why RSM? Why Audit? Why not Big 4? When have you helped someone in need?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

applied online . quick response. application process was fair, nothing too hectic. the interview was timed and takes you to the next question if you run out of time. only three questions to answer. it is not a long interview.

Graduate Interview

Interview

Did the online application first and then was offered the video interview. AC invite was next followed by the final test. I recommend concentrating on the final test as there are no practice questions or indication of what will be tested