RSM Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through college career center after meeting them at the career fair in person. Got an on campus interview which went well. Found out about a week later that the position had already been filled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very relaxing and supportive. Staffs are very nice and eager to help regardless of whether you work for them or not. Very conversational, no behavioral questions. They ease you into the process, but it was mostly you talking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Through my university, had a phone interview and then an at the office interview. They questions were very conversational and not difficult. No behavioral based questions were asked. They were difficult to get ahold of, especially the recruiter. They seemed like they wanted to hire me and let me choose which field I wanted but then never got back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview I got after talking to recruiters. Very brief get to know you style interview. Asked a bit about why I wanted to internal audit, other than that really not many behavioral questions, more just walk me through resume and why RSM type stuff. Very casual, comfortable which was reassuring but I believe they're looking for more technical skills than human capital.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM in February 2016.

Interview

I was out of the country during the interview process, so I did mine over the phone. The interviewer made me feel at ease and the questions were fair and appropriate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was disorganized. The interviewer asked questions that seemed irrelevant. I did not take a liking to the company. I felt as if my age, and I'm only 27, was too old to add to the company. No hard feelings, but that interview was more of a mock interview for the big 4. Sorry!

Interview Questions

• Would you feel uncomfortable having superiors who are younger?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first, which was very conversational and laid back. Next round was a SuperDay in NYC office with 2 interviews and a lunch. The process was coordinated by the campus recruiter and I interviewed with two associates in the department.

Intern Interview

Interview

First-round on-campus interview, mainly behavioral questions and why position/why company. 20-30 minutes long. They ask for preferences for the position and location you want. Gives opportunity for you to ask them questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very casual - no tough behavioral questions. I applied through my campus website and did the interview at the campus career center. Got an email back on the same day. Enjoyed the process!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Comfortable, professional, and welcoming. Got recruited from my college campus and landed an on campus interview. Got invited to the in office interviews within 2 weeks of completing the initial interview. In office interviews include a breakfast or lunch, a mini presentation from the HR or recruiting chairs, and 3 interviews with various members of upper level management in their office. There is a “break” for 30 minutes, also the time of each interview, and you get to speak with current employees in the office. It was a good experience and they are very nice.

Interview Questions

• The first interview question was to tell me about myself. It was a professional yet casual interview because there were no “formal behavioral type” questions and I felt like I was a lot more relaxed this way.   Answer Question