RSM Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.7

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first, which was very conversational and laid back. Next round was a SuperDay in NYC office with 2 interviews and a lunch. The process was coordinated by the campus recruiter and I interviewed with two associates in the department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was disorganized. The interviewer asked questions that seemed irrelevant. I did not take a liking to the company. I felt as if my age, and I'm only 27, was too old to add to the company. No hard feelings, but that interview was more of a mock interview for the big 4. Sorry!

Interview Questions

• Would you feel uncomfortable having superiors who are younger?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very relaxing and supportive. Staffs are very nice and eager to help regardless of whether you work for them or not. Very conversational, no behavioral questions. They ease you into the process, but it was mostly you talking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through college career center after meeting them at the career fair in person. Got an on campus interview which went well. Found out about a week later that the position had already been filled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview I got after talking to recruiters. Very brief get to know you style interview. Asked a bit about why I wanted to internal audit, other than that really not many behavioral questions, more just walk me through resume and why RSM type stuff. Very casual, comfortable which was reassuring but I believe they're looking for more technical skills than human capital.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Through my university, had a phone interview and then an at the office interview. They questions were very conversational and not difficult. No behavioral based questions were asked. They were difficult to get ahold of, especially the recruiter. They seemed like they wanted to hire me and let me choose which field I wanted but then never got back to me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview by HR and Accounting employee, and numerical and verbal reasoning tests. I was tight on time and these tests were not anything I had seen before i.e other firms don't use them. They were multiple choice questions as usual though. The interview was not that difficult because there was not many applicants applying.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your cv? work experience? Why you want to work for us? What can you offer us?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Standard online aptitude testing (verbal and numerical reasoning) followed by in-person interview and a repeat of the aptitude assessments. A good knowledge of the services the company provides is essential.

Interview Questions

Other offers to consider.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RSM (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

They held an event the night before the interviews as a way to network with the interviewer and "break the ice." The interview was held on campus and I only had one interviewer who was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for after this internship? Are you planning on going back to school?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2016.

Interview

First stage: 1 hour written test. One question in English and one in chinese. Nothing technical, just simple and common sense.
    Second stage: Group interview. One HR and 8 candidates. Self introduction in English and two questions in Chinese. The whole interview took around 3 hours.