RSM Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA).

Interview

Initial on campus fit interview that was short and sweet. They mostly asked about why I was interested and my past work experience. I got invited to the super day in boston that included several interviews that were all relatively informal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was generally conversational, which made it more comfortable. We went over my resume and my interviewer asked why I wanted to intern at RSM. HR was fast in responding to my emails about any further questions I had.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

You interview with 2 managers or partners from the Chicago, IL office for a 30 minute session each. Interviews, RSM info presentations, current intern panel, and RSM staff taking the prospective interns out to a fancy lunch lasts from 9AM-2PM.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions and when do I plan on obtaining 150 college credit hours to take CPA exam.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

First I had a phone interview, it was very simple. After that they wanted me to visit their office for another interview. At the office there were 3 interviews an each was 30 minutes. It was with different employers. It did not feel like an interview, it was very conversational. They mostly want to know about yourself.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know more about yourself. Why accounting and why them. It was more of a conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed. I interviewed with a Tax Partner discussing who I am as a person and what my goals for the future are. We also found ourselves discussing personal experiences and talking about movies, but it was an overall pleasant experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

There are two round Interviews. They also have recruiting events at selected universities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Tell me about yourself.
    Why public accounting?
    What's your biggest accomplishment?

Very friendly staff, inclusive culture!!!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2015.

Interview

First would be manual test for a duration of 45 minutes to 1 hour test. This test comprises 4 sections. Short answering question, an essay writing, audit MCQ test and personality test. For the last section is the interview section by the manager.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM in October 2011.

Interview

Received an on-campus interview that took about 30 minutes. Heard back a few days later that I had been selected for a full day interview that consisted of 3-4 interviews and lunch with the employees. There were many behavioral questions and the same questions were asked by almost every one along the way.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to work with a difficult team member and how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question