RSM Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA).

Interview

Initial on campus fit interview that was short and sweet. They mostly asked about why I was interested and my past work experience. I got invited to the super day in boston that included several interviews that were all relatively informal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was generally conversational, which made it more comfortable. We went over my resume and my interviewer asked why I wanted to intern at RSM. HR was fast in responding to my emails about any further questions I had.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

You interview with 2 managers or partners from the Chicago, IL office for a 30 minute session each. Interviews, RSM info presentations, current intern panel, and RSM staff taking the prospective interns out to a fancy lunch lasts from 9AM-2PM.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions and when do I plan on obtaining 150 college credit hours to take CPA exam.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM in March 2018.

Interview

Asked very basic questions mostly behavioral questions. Person who did the interview was very nice and easy to talk to. The interview lasted around 30 minutes. Not a hard interview.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM (College Park, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through my university website and then received an email by RSM for an interview. I had initially applied for their internship and got an interview for it but then was considered for their externship due to my graduation date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (College Park, MD).

Interview

Was given notice that I received an on-campus interview. However, since the interviews only happened on a day that I was going to be out-of-town, I reached out asking if there was any possibility of rescheduling. A recruiter responded yes and asked for my available times. I replied within a day with my available times and stated a willingness to drive to the office for an in-person interview. No response. Two days later, I sent a follow-up email. A week later I sent a second follow-up email. Still no response. By then the on-campus interviews had happened almost two weeks ago, and I gave up hope for an interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Recruitment process is unorganized. After talking with them I had to reach out twice to see the next steps after recruiter admitted she had a lot on her plate. Talked with one recruiter in person, one on phone and talked with hiring manager last.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed. I interviewed with a Tax Partner discussing who I am as a person and what my goals for the future are. We also found ourselves discussing personal experiences and talking about movies, but it was an overall pleasant experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

First I had a phone interview, it was very simple. After that they wanted me to visit their office for another interview. At the office there were 3 interviews an each was 30 minutes. It was with different employers. It did not feel like an interview, it was very conversational. They mostly want to know about yourself.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know more about yourself. Why accounting and why them. It was more of a conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Tell me about yourself.
    Why public accounting?
    What's your biggest accomplishment?

Very friendly staff, inclusive culture!!!