RSM Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.3

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Very laid back and conversational - Interviewed with 2 partners who were very easy to talk to. The entire interview process was about an hour long. I was interviewed during my externship and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Met company at my University's career fair, which led to an invite to an on-campus interview. Everything was very straightforward. The recruiter was very nice and made me feel comfortable throughout. Everybody that I met from the company was very nice! I look forward to my interning with the company as it truly seems to be a great experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Went through the pathways program and interviewed with three Audit partners from various industries. Interviews went great, as they actually wanted to know about me and my personality just as much as my school and leadership experience

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will fit in well with McGladrey?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RSM (Stamford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really easy there were no questions that were significantly hard. They mainly asked me to walk them through my resume and previous work I had done. They focused a lot on the community service aspect of my resume.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I met with 3 people. HR, and two directors. It was very basic...tell me about your academic work and any previous jobs. Some behavioral questions...i.e name 3 pros and cons about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed environment. Was asked a couple of questions and then it seemed like we just chit chatted the rest of the time. Make sure you are prepared to answer one or two questions really well and then don't be afraid to loosen up and ask some questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation you had in which you had to work in a challenging group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Submit online application, wait for decision, there will be a phone call and an extension of the offer. You will then have to accept or reject the offer. If you accept then you will start in the following months or when they contact you next.

Interview Questions

• Do you want the internship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good. There was an on campus interview and then a in office interview. Met with people i'd be working with. Very friendly people and great work environment.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair on campus, within a day I had been notified I received an interview. The interview was the following week, maybe a week after the initial meeting. Another week after that I was notified I was invited to an office interview. That interview took place 2/3 weeks later. I was notified within a day of that interview that I received an offer.

All the interviewers were exceptionally nice and all were knowledgeable! At the second interview I met with the managing partner for the state for my division, it was mostly personality based with basic questions about my resume and interest level.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through University. Interviewed at University then at their home office. Meet with Supervisor for roughly 30 minutes. Had more of a conversation with this person then actual interview. No office tour or lunch provided, which is common for other accounting firms.