RSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.7

189 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were around 20 mcq to test your audit knowledge, essay writing (1 question choose from 5), double entry and personality test. I was interviewed by the manager and I could only describe the manager in one word HARSH. The manager is not friendly at all and tried to challenge all your answers and corner you. This really made me felt demotivated especially this was my first ever interview after I graduated.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with people, they asked really intense questions for a summer internship. The interviewer also after super chilled and asking me personal questions so it loosened me to not be professional enough.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

1. Applied online
    2. Online tests
    3. Telephone interview
    4. Assessment centre
    a) This involved a really, really hard numerical test, not like the SHL ones.
    b) Involved a 'risk test'. You were given hypothetical scenarios and had to identify the risks and write them down.

* I applied for Audit Assistant, they said I did not have enough UCAS points (300 required, but was not stated) but said I could transfer my application to Internal Auditing (which i did)
    * Cover travel costs - to an extent
    * Allow 2 hours for tests

Senior Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM in December 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me regarding an initial telephone interview for a date and time. When the time came for the interview, no phone call. Followed up to see if there was a problem, no response. Tried contacting the next several days with no response. In 15 years of working in Human Resources I never saw such unprofessionalism. No response from the recruiter.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was very informal. The interviewer asked if I preferred to work with non-public companies or public companies. No behavioral questions whatsoever.

Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM in July 2017.

Interview

Online tests, video interview. Tests were standard psychometric tests, video interview questions were reasonable but threw me off with the way they were worded. Standard stuff discussed like leadership, as well as time management and when I delivered great results

Corporate Finance Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Standard Interview process with app, tests, phone call int, assessment centre.

Terrible HR department who waste time and have no consideration. Applied in November and was told I would be invited to an A/C in due course, after multiple calls and emails they finally provide an A/C in April in a different office and for a different position.

Tax Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Video interview. Lasted around 15-20 minutes, was asked 4 questions, each with 60 seconds preparation time and 2 minutes to record your answer. Each question was competency based with 3 smaller component questions to act as reminders/probes. Interview questions were not too difficult but time pressure was what got to me.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working and studying at the same time?   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Blue Bell, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with HR. Three interviews with an associate, a manager, and a director. Each person I interviewed with focused on difference aspects (personality, technical, professional experience). This interview also required a ~2 hour accounting diagnostic test with a focus on journal entries, debits and credits, as well as basic financial reporting. Total interview process was about 4 hours.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then was asked to complete numerical and situational judgement tests. Once I had passed the tests I was invited to complete a video interview. The video interview was difficult and was comprised of 4 two-minute answer block, each containing four questions to cover. With credit to RSM, the overall application process was quick.