RSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.7

187 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM in July 2017.

Interview

Online tests, video interview. Tests were standard psychometric tests, video interview questions were reasonable but threw me off with the way they were worded. Standard stuff discussed like leadership, as well as time management and when I delivered great results

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen with recruiter that went well. The recruiter said she would pass my information along to the hiring manager. Despite numerous follow-ups with the recruiter, I never heard back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very conversation. Did 30 minutes with a manager, however it seemed as if he was directing the conversation as to why you choose this firm and not other firms. He wanted to be positive that I wanted this firm and it was the only firm that I wanted to work for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was disorganized. The interviewer asked questions that seemed irrelevant. I did not take a liking to the company. I felt as if my age, and I'm only 27, was too old to add to the company. No hard feelings, but that interview was more of a mock interview for the big 4. Sorry!

Interview Questions

• Would you feel uncomfortable having superiors who are younger?   1 Answer

Valuation Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in October 2017.

Interview

I was able to network with some member of the team through a mutual friend. I then applied online and received a phone interview with HR. Finally, I was asked to attend a final interview at their main office where I interviewed with three senior members of the team

Interview Questions

• How would your peers describe you? Tell me about yourself? Where do you get your financial news? Give me an example of a time when you solved a problem? Why are you interested in working for an accounting firm? What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Very straightforward, mostly conversational questions. I participated in an on-campus interview through my school. My interviewer was very nice and professional. Wasn't too hard of an interview, just prepare for typical interview questions.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Baltimore, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied via campus recruiting website. I got an interview about 2 weeks later. I attended a pre interview reception on campus the night before the interview and met various members of the team. I heard back for a round 2 interview the Monday following the Friday interview.

Senior HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. Did the initial phone screen with her and then had two additional phone screens before in person interview. Interviewed with three partners from the area and HR Lead.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minn City, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Minn City, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

They flew me into Minneapolis
    There was no real interview just myself and others went through a weekend learning about the company
    Overall it was a cool expirence

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewer is nice and friendly. As this is entry level position, only being ask of general questions related to resume and technical questions. Overall, it is an average experience.