RSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.6

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

On - Campus
    On-Site
    HR lacks professionalism when it comes to communicating the results. Overall the people I met were interesting and wanted to get to know me. Very slow process when it comes to recruiting process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Peoria, IL).

Interview

It was more about who you know than what you know, 2nd round in office interviews were pretty relaxed in nature with an open question format, coming prepared with questions was key.

Intern Interview

Interview

First-round on-campus interview, mainly behavioral questions and why position/why company. 20-30 minutes long. They ask for preferences for the position and location you want. Gives opportunity for you to ask them questions.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

On- campus interview process. Greeted by an RSM employees then I was sent into a room with the interviewer. Quick process and pretty basic questions. Lots of questions about the resume

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Virtual Interview - basically go in and talk to different recruiters for around 30 minutes. Not a very tough interview process. It was very laid back. The campus recruiter was super helpful

Interview Questions

Interview

On-campus interview followed by an in-office interview. It was a very relaxed atmosphere in the interview and the entire recruiting process. The recruiters are very personable and welcoming and the conversation was easy to have during the formal interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Very straightforward, mostly conversational questions. I participated in an on-campus interview through my school. My interviewer was very nice and professional. Wasn't too hard of an interview, just prepare for typical interview questions.

Valuation Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in October 2017.

Interview

I was able to network with some member of the team through a mutual friend. I then applied online and received a phone interview with HR. Finally, I was asked to attend a final interview at their main office where I interviewed with three senior members of the team

Interview Questions

• How would your peers describe you? Tell me about yourself? Where do you get your financial news? Give me an example of a time when you solved a problem? Why are you interested in working for an accounting firm? What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Management Consultant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Amherst, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a 30-minute interview, started with light chatting then asked me questions about my resume and asked me behavioural questions. At the end he asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume   1 Answer

Senior HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. Did the initial phone screen with her and then had two additional phone screens before in person interview. Interviewed with three partners from the area and HR Lead.