RSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were around 20 mcq to test your audit knowledge, essay writing (1 question choose from 5), double entry and personality test. I was interviewed by the manager and I could only describe the manager in one word HARSH. The manager is not friendly at all and tried to challenge all your answers and corner you. This really made me felt demotivated especially this was my first ever interview after I graduated.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Harrisonburg, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process, the HR team tries to add value where other big 4 accounting firms do not. Focuses heavily on middle market clients and public sector work in the greater washington DC area. Not much travel involved in work other than local.

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RSM (Irvine, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was started with short introduction followed by maths test paper. After that I received a call to take model lecture. Anyone can go to attend some lecture to see their teaching method before model lecture. It helps a lot to understand their method.

Interview Questions

• simple maths questions based on basic Geometry and algebra   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was great. Showed around the office, was interview by two managers and a principle, then after was taken out to lunch. an overall fun experience. No need to feel any pressure if you're worried at all. They are very nice people.

Interview Questions

• They were all behavioral questions, some generic, some curve balls.   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Springfield, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I only had one phone interview with the talent acquisition specialist and then one in person interview in the Springfield Illinois office with a partner and a few of the managers. Everyone was friendly and very helpful with answering any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What my career goals were. What industries I had worked in previously   Answer Question

Learning Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied on the RSM US website and heard back about 2 weeks later. Then there was a phone interview with a recruiter that covered pretty basic questions about my work experience. Then an in-person interview with 3 or 4 people. The questions were about my specific management and project experience as well as my career preferences and longer term goals.

Interview Questions

• What experiences did I have throughout my career that were in alignment with the responsibilities outlined in the job description.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was quite nice and friendly. At the final stages they served lunch. It was a group task followed by managed interview then a lunch break till final interviews where some people got told to leave and only 2 of us had partner interviews.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RSM in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty fast, in the beginning. Interviews were scheduled fairly quickly and was informed that there was an immediate need and I was a top candidate. However, no decision was made and recruiter stopped responding.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview to get to know more about you since it is an entry level position. Friendly interviewer (director). Some technical questions posed to test knowledge. Overall, average experience.

Auditeur Financier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bārdaw (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Bārdaw (Tunisia)) in October 2014.

Interview

J'ai effectué deux entretiens avec deux associés. L'un portais sur mes ambitions ma carrière mes points forts et mes points faibles. Le deuxième était plus technique, il portait sur mes connaissances sur les normes IFRS fiscalités.

Interview Questions

• Questions sur mes ambitions et sur ma formation.   1 Answer