RSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.6

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Omaha, NE) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview was on campus interview then they bring you in for an in office interview with 2 partners. During 2nd interview, the partners were very impressed with me and said that I will be a good fit for the company. However, I did not get an offer. The decline offer is also very generic one, hope it was more personal.

Pathways Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM in September 2017.

Interview

30 minute over the phone interview; mostly behavioral questions with some questions from my resume. Pretty straight forward and fairly easy. I thought that the person I talked to asked the right type of questions regarding the summer leadership program.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an accountant?   1 Answer

SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Des Moines, IA) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiting done on campus via campus Accounting Career Center. Selected to be interviewed based on networking with recruiter and solid GPA and resume. Interviewed by JD in tax department. Questions ranged from descriptions about resume items to personal interests and hobbies.

Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM in July 2017.

Interview

Online tests, video interview. Tests were standard psychometric tests, video interview questions were reasonable but threw me off with the way they were worded. Standard stuff discussed like leadership, as well as time management and when I delivered great results

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Virtual Interview - basically go in and talk to different recruiters for around 30 minutes. Not a very tough interview process. It was very laid back. The campus recruiter was super helpful

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen with recruiter that went well. The recruiter said she would pass my information along to the hiring manager. Despite numerous follow-ups with the recruiter, I never heard back.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in September 2017.

Interview

-On campus interview
    -Called back for a second interview
    -Interview was more of a conversation than an actual interview
    -Met with the manager there and he basically talked the whole time, asked me about school performance so far. How the semester is going. Where rSM is located and what they do.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very conversation. Did 30 minutes with a manager, however it seemed as if he was directing the conversation as to why you choose this firm and not other firms. He wanted to be positive that I wanted this firm and it was the only firm that I wanted to work for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first, which was very conversational and laid back. Next round was a SuperDay in NYC office with 2 interviews and a lunch. The process was coordinated by the campus recruiter and I interviewed with two associates in the department.

Interview Questions

Interview

On-campus interview followed by an in-office interview. It was a very relaxed atmosphere in the interview and the entire recruiting process. The recruiters are very personable and welcoming and the conversation was easy to have during the formal interview.