RSM Pathways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Pathways Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

1.8

Pathways Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

It was a great interview with a manager from the nearest office. It was basically just a conversation. He looked at my resume and just asked me a few questions about a few of my experiences in college such as study abroad, extra-curriculars, and internships.

Interview Questions

• During your internship, what was an experience that you had where you had to unexpectedly step into a leadership role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Pathways Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM in September 2017.

Interview

30 minute over the phone interview; mostly behavioral questions with some questions from my resume. Pretty straight forward and fairly easy. I thought that the person I talked to asked the right type of questions regarding the summer leadership program.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an accountant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Wilmington, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

I first applied for an on-campus interview through the career website. Through that I submitted my resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript. I got accepted for an on-campus interview and came in and first met with the recruiter. After a short chat, I met with one of the tax associates and then began the interview. It was very informal and strictly behavioral in nature.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Summer Leadership Program and RSM?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Houston, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

20 minute phone interview with the hiring manager at the headquarters office in Minneapolis, she was very flexible on the time that we did the interview and worked around my class schedule

Pathways Interview

Interview

Informal but allowed me to get a good understanding of the companies culture. Was able to speak with a wide array of employees in every field and many different positions from associate to managing partner. Allowed me to get a better understanding of the differences that middle market offers.