RSM Risk Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Risk Advisory Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a "get to know each other" type of interview. Fairly laid back however my interviewer did not seem like he/she wanted to be there. He/she asked me to talk a little bit about my self and what I was interested in, then asked if it had any questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RSM (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Met recruiting team at career showcase and they remembered me from previous semesters. Received an interview on campus and had a one-on-one with a manager, made it second and had a office site visit where we met with more senior leadership. Received an offer the same day after office visit

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

started with an on-campus interview. called back to a "superday," where you get a tour of the office, and interview with two managers and a partner. pretty easy if you know how to speak with people and are comfortable with typical behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

strictly behavioral, call with hr, phone call with hiring manger, in person interview with 3 hiring managers. just expllain why youre interested in rsm and in the position and youll do fine

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

One pre interview dinner with other candidates, past interns, and a partner. One on campus interview with 2 members of the practice staff. Finally, one in office interview with multiple staff members (2-3) followed by a lunch.