RSM Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Senior Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter after a few days for a phone screen. The phone screen was really simple, as the recruiter mostly asks questions about your background, career interests, as well as providing information about the company and team you're applying for. About 2 weeks later, I was set up for 5 rounds of back-to-back in person interviews at their office. Everyone throughout the recruiting process were really friendly and easy to engage with, so it made the interview process a lot less stressful. The interviews all ranged from the interviewers getting to you know to the interviewers talking about the team. Overall, everyone was very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had about working at RSM and the type of work my team does. I didn't receive a decision until 2 weeks later, however the recruiter would be quick to follow up if I had any questions or wanted to inquire about a status update. I was given 1 1/2 week to make a decision due to the timing of the orientation sessions for new hires. I ended up declining the offer as other companies within the industry were offering much higher pay and RSM couldn't budge on the salary.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about your background and career interests   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM (Dallas, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

The interivew is focused on my past experience, techinical skills, personalities. Some behavior questions were asked as well.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

3 phone call interviews -- internal recruiter, regional manager, national director. Final in-person at office with Practice Director. Recruiter was very communicative and helpful during the entire process, and follow-up was prompt after each stage of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Anecdotal, experience-based questions -- i.e. "Tell me about some of your projects."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RSM (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

McGladrey HR person contacted me. We talked about the position and what I was looking for. She set up another phone interview with her boss (HR). After that, I met with the director and partner for the job I was interviewing for.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

They interviewed me 3 times, made me come back for a second interview. I interviewed twice with some folks and interviewed with some two different groups. They sounded unsure of their growth and whether they actually had the work for the position they were interviewing me for.

Interview Questions

• What are your 5 year goals, what did you do in your previous positions, what type of clients have you worked on   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Not bad on the interviewing cycle. Good formal process. Interviewed by three people over several weeks. One of the interviewers was quite hard to read, but felt like I did ok.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you'd like to see from your career here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

There interview process was very straight forward. I had a phone interview first. Then next step after the phone interview was a phone screening to determine if my qualification met the needs of the company. I was then contacted for a face to face interview in the office with several staff members. Several interview questions were asked at this interview.

Interview Questions

• there are several interview questions to answer   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Intensive interview process. Was pleased to make it through the process. Didn't get a job offer (yet) but can honestly say they have an in-depth approach as apposed to glancing through resumes.