Find jobs for Tax Associate

RSM Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 1.1K interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RSM

RSM

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM in Feb 2021

Interview

There's a 15 minutes exploratory chat with recruiter. After that, there were two 30 minutes interviews back to back with managers in the line of business. All communications were online due to pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • Why RSM? Work me through your resume
    Answer Question

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Behavioral. Interviewers were nicer. Interviewed with a partner and a manger, back to back, 30 min each. Got the offer about a week later. Nothing too hard or tricky and nothing too technical

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Standard interview process with all accounting firms. More so personality based as an entry level job. Interviewers were friendly and willing to answer questions I had. Very good experience overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at RSM (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Relaxed approach to an interview as the interviewers want to find out more about the candidate and their suitability to the role. Due to the pandemic the interview was over microsoft teams and was quite an easy process to carry out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Applied online and heard back from recruiter within a week. Two thirty minute interviews with managers. Going over resume and then some behavioral questions and asking questions afterwards. Heard back a week later from the recruiter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Informal and relaxed interview setting, discussion of previous work experience, questions regarding what drew me to choosing tax over audit, and why I chose the respective city I chose. Met with an audit and tax associate for hour long interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview with the Des Moines office and then got directed to the preferred office of mine for a second interview. They were nice throughout the process and cared about the type of person you were?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Manchester, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Online application followed by a situational awareness and logic/numerical competence test. Video interview and then an online assessment centre which included a group teamwork project, interviews with partners and senior managers.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to apply for this specific role and what will be the challenges of it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Interviewed on campus with 2 staff member after applying online. After the interview, I never heard back regarding a decision. Follow-up emails were ignored as well. The least they can do is send a generic email which would only take like a few minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Applied through Handshake, had a phone interview with a recruiter, and the next week had the office interview. Interviewed with two managers, thirty minutes each and toured the office afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews