RSM Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Tax Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview with a senior manager and a partner. There is no difficult technical questions. Mostly talking about your past experience and why choose RSM. very laid back interview and the office tour was great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Blue Bell, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

There is one campus interview and a second round office visit interview. The campus interview was very simple. Just one HR person. The office interview is with 3 people (managers, directors, and/or partners). The process is simple. I received a call back in 2 weeks after the second round interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you have an disagreement with someone and how you solve that disagreement?   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I applied through my university and I got a on campus interview with a audit partner. He didn't ask many questions. It looked liked he didn't wanna be in here. I had interview after lunch break so maybe he was really sleepy after lunch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. After passing phone interview invited to interview with 3 different people at the Irvine office. Interview lasted approx 30 min per person. interviewers want to see how you are as a person because they will be working long hours with you. be sure to sound passionate about position you applied for and emphasize you could work long hours during tax season. I interviewed with a sr and two managers. No technical accounting question asked. Have a list of questions you could ask them to show interest.

Interview Questions

• why tax? Why accounting? What classes did you like? Some questions were behavior.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed setting at first, but the pressure increased at the interview went on. The interviewer talked for a good portion of the interview and allowed me to stop him whenever to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Application via campus interview site, selection for campus interview, invited to RSM office for 4 hour day. The day comprised of being guided around the office, being interviewed by 2 senior managers - 30min each, and having lunch out with some senior associates. Very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Baltimore, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied via campus recruiting website. I got an interview about 2 weeks later. I attended a pre interview reception on campus the night before the interview and met various members of the team. I heard back for a round 2 interview the Monday following the Friday interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through college/university. The first round was on campus for 30 minutes with a manager. Second round was at the RSM office with a Partner and a Manager. There was also informal interviews with current associates. All questions were behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Omaha, NE) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview was on campus interview then they bring you in for an in office interview with 2 partners. During 2nd interview, the partners were very impressed with me and said that I will be a good fit for the company. However, I did not get an offer. The decline offer is also very generic one, hope it was more personal.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

there was one phone interview. after the phone interview, there will be one on site interview. it was with three to four interviewers. You got about 20 to 30 mins with each of the interviewers.