RSM Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Tax Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing. First round was on campus, second round was at the NYC office. All interviews were fairly casual. In the first round we just spoke about sports for 15 minutes. The second round they give you two back to back interviews with a manager and partner. Both were also casual, first interviewer talked about the firm and where technology was going, barely asked any questions. Second interviewer talked about their career with RSM and what they thought new candidates should expect.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that you would really want me to know.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Tuscaloosa, AL) in February 2019.

Interview

Two back to back interviews for 30 min a piece. They did a lot of recruiting leading up to this including meals, socials, and steady communication. They are very helpful for anyone getting their feet wet with meeting the firms for the first time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Tacoma, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was on campus and the second one was on site. The one on site had three separate interviews with three different people. It was not a panel.

Tax Interview

Interview

I asked all the questions. It wasn't like a real interview. They didn't ask any of the typical interview questions. It was a very chill atmosphere, and I felt it was more of a conversation than an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and had an interview on campus. I was invited for the next round at their office where I had two interviews. All the interviews were very conversational.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in August 2015.

Interview

30 minute Interview on campus with one of the partners, and then later invited for a final round interview at their office. The interview was more or less the partner talking about RSM and then asking some questions based of what was on my resume. Come prepared with questions because I was asked at least 3 times if I have any questions to ask them.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

30 minutes with a recruiter, very friendly and more about getting to know you. no behavioral questions until the office visit. Applied through school website and then got an email saying they requested me for an interview on campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Went into their office with a group of 20-30 other prospective students, watched a half hour presentation. Then each person had 3 different interviews within their specific area (tax/audit/consulting). I was only asked the most basic questions and basically just went through my resume and asked more questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were on a team. Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy (in a good way) they understand that you are in a stressful point in your life and they really make the interview process as stress-free as possible. The company culture has really influenced my decision to follow through with working at RSM and this was something I noticed immediately while going through the interviewing process. As most people will tell you, always be yourself, but seriously, they really just wanted to get to know you. They didn't throw any curveballs at all. I actually enjoyed the process a lot because I got to meet new people at the company and all of them were great.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in tax?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Meet with campus recruiters for college career fair and had a quick conversation about my resume. Received an in-office interview with two 30 minute interviews and a lunch with the candidates as well as two associates. During the in-office interview it was more of a conversation-be prepared to ask questions to keep conversation going.