RSM Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technology Consultant

RSM Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I connected with McGladrey at my University career fair. I did an on campus interview with a full time employee who was not affiliated with HR. The interview was very conversational with behavioral based questions. On a scale of 1 to 5 rank a certain quality.

Interview Questions

• The ranking system took my back but it is just a reworded way of asking your strengths and weaknesses.n   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through a university job posting and was contacted for an on-campus interview. The interview was purely behavioral. Was later contacted for an on-site interview at their office in Boston. The employees were very nice; we were given a brief orientation by the C-level executives and a private tour by one of the leaders of the company. The interviews were also purely behavioral, with only one question about one of my previous job experiences catching me off guard. Overall, a good interviewing experience.

Interview Questions

• He gave me a short quiz on basic technological questions that is usually reserved for people who are applying for technical roles.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Phone screening interview, then in person interview. I did a campus interview, so then he sent me to one of the branches for an on site interview. It was a big interview day with lots of applicants and interviewers, but it was still 1:1 where you could have up to 4 different interviews.

Interview Questions

• What job are you looking for (there's 90+ options in tech on the RSM website)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was great i just had an interview at school and they got back to me shortly for a second round from which then it was an office visit