RTKL Associates Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

RTKL Associates Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

2.0

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RTKL Associates (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to schedule an interview by phone. The phone interview involved about four to five people asking general questions and going over your portfolio. They did not ask anything out of the ordinary. It was a pretty standard interview experience but said they were not looking to really get the process going until a month from now.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why are you interested in the company? What software do you use?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RTKL Associates (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very sloppy and in professional interview process. I kinda felt like they liked me before they saw what I looked like. I received a phone interview and everything went fine. I was later asked for an in person interview. Keep in mind during this process the hr manager and hiring manager kept in touch with me with no issues. During the in person interview I was asked a few questions and given a fee scenarios. I left the interview feeling good. I waited for about three weeks with no reponse so I finally Emailed the hr manager for an update. Never heard a word from her. I think it's sad how some companies handle their interview process.

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RTKL Associates (Dallas, TX).

Interview

My interview process included only 1 interview followed by e-mail communication. They were quick in making an offer, which I negotiated to increase my salary a little bit.

My first impression was of a very well put together company, they made me feel welcome and the welcome package it's very informative.

I was interviewed by three people at the same time, each assessing certain aspects of my profile.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer which I re-negotiated to include a larger sign-in bonus.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RTKL Associates (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

1- Phone screen
    2- Panel interview in downtown Dallas office - 6 people in the room, each had differing questions. All were sweet and professional
    3- Rigorous reference check - 5 needed; your references fill out a survey online about you

Interview Questions

• Skill and personality questions   1 Answer