RTKL Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RTKL Associates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.4

Senior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RTKL Associates.

Interview

I took the Interview via Skype and got an official job offer within a week after the interview. The interview question was easy and there were not any negotiations. The questions were basic questions.

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RTKL Associates (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. There were two interviews. One phone interview and an in person interview. The in person interview lasted about 45 minutes, and the phone interview was a little over an hour. The questions asked definitely made the interviewee think. They were inquisitive questions that allowed the interviewer to get an insightful look at whether or not the interviewee would be a good fit with the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe how what you did in the past matches with the job you would be doing here..   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RTKL Associates.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule an in person interview 5 days later. Interviewed by the team which the position belongs to. Interviewers were friendly and laid back, I went over my portfolio, they asked some pretty standard interview questions regarding skills and future goal. Roughly 2 weeks after the interview I received an offer.

Leadership Position Interview

Interview

Disappointed with the multiple last minute changes that were made to the interview schedule. Gave me the impression that planning wasn't a strong point for the leader or team. Sexist comments were made during the interview.

Interview Questions

• I saw on your resume you worked on X project, tell me what were the challenges.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RTKL Associates (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to schedule an interview by phone. The phone interview involved about four to five people asking general questions and going over your portfolio. They did not ask anything out of the ordinary. It was a pretty standard interview experience but said they were not looking to really get the process going until a month from now.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why are you interested in the company? What software do you use?   Answer Question

Design Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RTKL Associates (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

3 month process with 5 references; I don't have any more to say about the interview process, I am just adding words to complete the box for me to get access to the site. How many more words do I need to write

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

Called and scheduled interviews twice. Cancelled twice on me with no explanation. Once a day before. Second time an hour before the scheduled time after I had already left to drive down there. Was promised a third interview possibility. Never came to fruition. Super disorganized. Not impressed.

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RTKL Associates.

Interview

I applied through the website, got an e-mail from HR to schedule the interview. I had a conference call interview for 30 min. Pretty strait forward. The interviewers asked my only one question and after that taking about my work for almost 30 mins. After I presented I got some more questions about my works. And that was it.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for our company?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn. I had a phone interview about 2 weeks later, then an in-person interview 3 weeks after that. During the in person interview, I went through my portfolio, and asked them questions I had prepared. They really didn't ask me anything at all. It was very conversational and relaxed, which seems to be the vibe of the office. I am to hear back sometime this week, but that was about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the projects in your portfolio?   1 Answer

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RTKL Associates (Miami, FL).

Interview

Sent my resume though their website. Got invited to an interview about a month later. After almost another month I got invited to a second interview with the VP. Very friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions

• They ask the usual, what experience you have, what are you looking for, and why you chose this company.   Answer Question