RW Lynch Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RW Lynch Inside Sales Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RW Lynch (San Ramon, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview started with the local recruiter who really was just telling me more about the company and the job than he was interviewing me. He was very nice and somewhat informal during the process. He informed me that it was hos job to basically make sure I showed up and that I could hold a conversation befor= before passes me to the HR interviewer. The HR interviewer was a kind lady who came in to make sure I was motivated by money. Now everyone loves money but by hiring employees who are solely motivated by money can lead to distasteful selling habits. She informed me of the company sales flow and the company history.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about how out company works?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RW Lynch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RW Lynch (San Ramon, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process seemed professional. Clean, pleasant atmosphere, atrium in the building, nice staff, rock and roll music piped throughout the building. Monitors on the wall track the real-time productivity numbers of each sales person.

Interview Questions

• If one of your co-workers was struggling with their sales, would you cheer them on and help, or focus on yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RW Lynch (Chandler, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen with an HR rep that was not an actual employee of the company, but a contract employee. She was let go within 6 weeks of my hire. Set for an interview with the local GM, then a second interview with both local managers.

Interview Questions

• All very standard questions - very sales orientated. No problem saying that you are money motivated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable, though I did try to increase base.