RW&Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RW&Co Interview Questions

Interviews at RW&Co

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RW&Co (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in February 2020.

Interview

I was called after applying via an online job site, I attended an interview where I was asked questions that were specific to the position I was applying for, which was very important.

Interview Questions

• What influences your style?   1 Answer
    • What is the first thing you notice when you walk into a shop?   1 Answer
    • What kind of customer are you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RW&Co.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. Manager will assess your basic understanding of the sales role and your knowledge about fashion and sales. You may also be asked to prepare certain outfits for certain circumstances using the items in the store and explain your decisions.

Interview Questions

• What trends do you follow / do you know of that are in right now?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RW&Co (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2019.

Interview

They sit you down outside the store and conduct the interview. It is a very short process since it is busy and they need employees ASAP. The manager is very nice and I loved working there

Interview Questions

• Ask about one time you had to deal with a sucky customer   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied in store. Had a mini-interview (probably about 5 minutes or less) on the spot with an assistant manager. Was called back a couple days later for an official interview with the manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RW&Co.

Interview

It was a Group interviews. you had to raise hand to answer questions they called me back a week later you had to at least talk three times . The manager was kind of mean

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RW&Co (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

The lady was really nice and asked a lot of questions that didn’t seem pointless and made us pick out an outfit from the store and explain why we chose it in case we had to help a customer or something if we got hired

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RW&Co (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied in store. Offered an interview right on the spot. Interviewed the next day. Interviewer was very friendly. It felt more like a conversation than an interview. Questions were about my work experience, the company and how I would handle certain situations. Said they would call if they want to do a second interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RW&Co.

Interview

the manager was nice and he behaved very friendly and let me think and be comfortable
    High demand to achieve sales goals and motivate/coach team members at store level. Experienced in management is a must and has to have good communication skills to oversee a typical team consist of 10-20ppl. (more for a busy flagship store)

Interview Questions

• what do you think about the team achievement?
      what is your achievement in your previous job?   Answer Question

Fashion Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RW&Co (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

They scedule a time for you for a group interview. Then the ask a general question and each person answers. After that, they'll call you if you get the job. It's straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RW&Co (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

laid back inside the store office, 2 pages of questions, the manager was kind and understanding, the interview was 1 hr long, met some of the staff after the interview and they all liked working t RW