RWE npower Interview Questions in Solihull, England | Glassdoor

RWE npower Interview Questions in Solihull, England

3.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England (UK)

Interview

it was a quick fifteen to twenty minutes interview, applied online and had one interview, found out on the same day after the interview whether successful or not. started work 2 weeks later. quick and straight forward interview process. not too difficult if prepared

Project Manager/Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RWE npower (Solihull, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online; received an invite for half-an-hour telephone interview with the recruiting managers; after the successful telephone interview, was invited for a 2 hour face-to-face interview. The f2f interview had about 45mins dedicated to a case scenario presentation followed by generic questions and then competency questions. The interviewers didn't seem to be interested in my answers as I noticed them looking around or lost in their own thoughts. The questions themselves were confusing and weren't in your normal competency format where one could apply the STAR method - something that was advertised beforehand. The moment I left the building, I knew it was a wastage of time.

Management Book Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at RWE npower (Solihull, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview was with the line manager and a senior analyst in your chosen area. It was located at their UK headquarters and lasted for around an hour. Each of them introduced themselves, what they did on a day to day basis and gave a brief overview of the role you were applying for. Then the remainder was interview questions.

Transition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at RWE npower (Solihull, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Utterly disgusting treatment...

I applied for a role in Leeds as a Business Analyst. This was a 3 mth contract although I am aware that permanent positions may have been available.

The interview for the role however, was in Solihull. No offer of travel expenses was made, despite me being unemployed, so I spent 2 days negotiating with the jobcentre to pay for my travel. Equally, no offer of a Skype interview was made either.

I travelled from Sheffield to Birmingham, walked round to Moor Street station, got on the train to Solihull, only to receive a call from the interviewer, stating that there were not enough people for the panel. Why this took until noon when they had been in all Morning and would've known before I started to travel, is beyond me. No offer of travel expenses was made, although they did offer to pay for the next interview, which was likely to take place in Leeds.

I was offered another date but informed the interviewer I would need to check my diary, as I had a week of interviews. I was then told to communicate with HR. I arrived back home from a wasted trip, and emailed HR confirming my availability for a future date. I also had to request confirmation that the interview had been cancelled, in order to comply with my jobseekers agreement. All I got back was an email stating they would be in touch. That was over 2 weeks ago. I sent a reminder asking for an update on the rescheduled date, and over 10 days later, I have no reply.

I do not recall being asked if I needed any adjustments as a disabled person for this interview. I have now emailed HR to state I am putting up this review and am nothing short of disgusted at their behaviour and treatment of me.

Digital Planning and Controls Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RWE npower (Solihull, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

The HR process was straightforward but some issues with the IT recruitment system had to be fixed by their IT help desk.

The HR business partner was very efficient.

There was an initial telephone screening interview. From that I was invited to a face to face interview.

The format was a presentation followed by competency based interview questions.

The panel were polite and professional approach to interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Typical for a project management role.
      When have you been under pressure and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RWE npower (Solihull, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

One interview an hour in duration started with a short presentation based on project roles and responsibilities closing with competency based questions and a discussion on previous roles held and experience.

Took too long in responding. very hard to get hold of post interview, seemed uninterested.