RWS Moravia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RWS Moravia Interview Questions

Interviews at RWS Moravia

2.5

Sort:

Interview

It's very short as I was referred by a client that I used to work with in the same project they are recruiting.
    It's basically just go through the resume.Interview was quick and easy. Asked about computer skills, office skills, ability to follow instructions and report technical data.

Localization Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RWS Moravia (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Moravia was in great need of this position when I interviewed, and I was referred to the hiring manager by a mutual friend based on her previous experience with me, so it felt quite rushed. I had one initial phone call and then they made me an offer the following week. The initial phone call was about an hour. Lots has changed since then and the process is probably a bit slower now.

Localization QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RWS Moravia in June 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process had 4 levels as follows:
    1- Initial Linguistic Test (Online)
    2- HR interview (Online)
    3- On Site Test (at Client Site)
    4- On Site Training (at Client Site)
    The process takes some time up to one month.

Interview Questions

• What is your proficiency level in the desired language?   Answer Question

Localization QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RWS Moravia (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

They did a resume analysis in order to see if the candidate matched the criteria, then they sent a translation to the candidate and if they passed, invited them to on site trial.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiate my rates, and it was not difficult.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RWS Moravia in January 2016.

Interview

A translation/correction test to do at home. When passed, Skype interview and finally tryout at the client site. After the tryout it can take forever until they call you for the training... They don't tell you what you can expect.

Interview Questions

• It's just a test of finding out mistakes and translating   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, they offered a 30 usd per hour rate and I did not negotiate

Localization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RWS Moravia (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online for a job doing localization for the client's streaming music service and was asked to fill out a test online.
    Then once I passed it, I interviewed with one of Moravia's people via Skype. The interviewer was overseas so I had to interview at an odd hour.
    After passing the brief interview, I was asked to visit the office of the client for an in-person test.
    I had a brief conversation with some of the managers at the client's office, but I was hired based on my knowledge rather than on my personality.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have in the music space?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hold out for a higher hourly rate if you can. The client pays Moravia big bucks for your time and you are getting less than half of what Moravia is billing the client.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at RWS Moravia in June 2014.

Interview

I applied for a Solutions Architect Position. The recruiter was great. However, when it came to scheduling with the hiring manager the interview didn't take place. I was then approached for another position which I accepted. Unfortunately, they do not have clear job descriptions, titles and employee metrics. They hire individuals for project basis with the mask of being an FTE. This is a dangerous practice to take a risk on as an employee.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at RWS Moravia (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially applied for role in November 2014 and had initial interview with hiring manager over a glass of wine at a nearby cafe. Was informed shortly afterwards by HR that the position was on hold.

Was contacted again by hiring manager six months later to see if I was still interested. I said yes. I met with three other team members by phone and was offered the job via email with no discussion before about any of the terms.

HR manager called me unexpectedly the next day and asked to review any questions I had. Many of them she punted to the hiring manager. I then met with the hiring manager to review my questions about the role and negotiate some terms. The final offer arrived without mention to a couple of the items the hiring manager and I discussed. I nevertheless accepted the offer verbally to the HR manager and asked to have the remaining two items in writing (an email confirmation would suffice) and would send the contract back after that. My offer was rescinded six hours later, citing a loss of the client but I think it's because I asked for two verbal promises to be put in writing.

Interview Questions

• Not a structured interview. Informal, career conversation format.   Answer Question

QA Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RWS Moravia (New York, NY).

Interview

Test by email. Do the rest. Answer all the relative questions on paper within time limitation. You can use all the resources such as books, internet. And after finish those questions send the answers back to check.

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RWS Moravia in April 2015.

Interview

It was fun and interesting interview, but the try-out at the client's place was hard. The client is looking for very specific type of person for their project, and this type of person is not common. The work environment is kinda high pressure and not friendly for my position, and I don't think I will work there for long.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience of this similar position?   Answer Question