RXR Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at RXR Realty

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RXR Realty (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

Held interviews with at associate and 2 EVP's. All three great conversation, definitely seemed like they were in need of someone and expressed that it would be a good mutual fit. No hard questions mostly just needed to express interest and be conversational.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RXR Realty (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screening followed by an in person interview with my supervisor, and finally a group interview with my future team members. It was extremely fast turn around (they wanted me to start within a month). Everyone was friendly and it was not a stressful process.

Interview Questions

• On the spot, "how would you solve this problem" questions. Almost all behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RXR Realty (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and Informal. Asked about my background (to walk him through my CV) and the whole interview was based on a discussion about my experiences).
    He was also interested in learning more about my "other experiences", such as hobbies.
    I come from an international background, so he was trying to see my level of expertise in every aspect of development.

Project Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RXR Realty (Short Hills, NJ).

Interview

The interview process is typically performed my at least two members of the management team and typically will last 45 minutes. My initial interview was with the Managing Director and Director of Construction Services for my position. Questions were more based upon my ability to perform in my potential role and my experience within the industry. No scripted interview questions.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't recall any difficult questions during the interview process. The interview was specific to position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

this was an entry level position when I started with a decent compensation package as I was seeking. I accepted the company's initial offer.

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RXR Realty (Uniondale, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I met with managers on the first interview, and human resources reps on the second interview. The interviews took place at RXR's uniondale headquarters. There was plenty of free parking and easy access to the building.