RaceTrac Petroleum Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RaceTrac Petroleum Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum.

Interview

The lady conducting the interview was nice, but she seemed like she was not interested in anything that I was saying at all. She basically went over my resume piece by piece. I ended up not getting a second round of interview. They did send me a coupon for a free drink...but it was expired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RaceTrac Petroleum

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum in November 2013.

Interview

I went through 2 different interviews. The first interview was with a person from HR followed by the hiring manager (separately). The second interview was as series of 3 30 minute session with the VP of the division I would be working in, the hiring manager, and the director of the department I would be working in. These were separate as well.

Interview Questions

• None really...I talked about nonsense with the VP for the whole 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

HR behavioral interview. Asked questions about experience and resume. She was nice but did not return my phone call when I asked for feedback on why I did not get the offer. I think it was because of pay, they were offering $10K below average and what I was expecting.