RaceTrac Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.3

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum (Gainesville, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, next day received a call to set up an interview. It's been 6 days so far, and received no call. However she said it would be about a week and a half. I'm getting anxious and I really hope I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name one time you dealt with an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • Q: name a time you went over and achieved?   1 Answer
    • Q: what do you plan on doing with your life?   1 Answer
    • Q: Are you wanting to settle down with our company?   1 Answer

Brand Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, did a phone interview with hiring manager, then virtual interview with the manager, then in person interview with 3 other people the role deals with. Everyone was really friendly and they made the atmosphere very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abut a time that you dealt with conflict. Tell me about a time you had multiple projects, how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum.

Interview

Everyone i interacted with was very happy and upbeat the recruiter i had answered all of my questions in a timely manner and it made me want to work their even more.I was offered a soft drink then,the employer interviewed me it went well the questions were basic "getting to know the employee questions.The over all store was clean ,well lit ,the employees were plesant to talk to for the short time i had too i was showed around the store and in no time at all we were finished.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy they didn't throw any curve ballsit was straight to the point.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum.

Interview

The interview was well. The interviewer made the environment very relaxed. Before my interview I was very nervous but once we began to talk it was totally smooth. It's was a one on one and the questions related to past employers and information concerning the company. Overall the interview was a little over 20 minutes .

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your past employer?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. Everyone was really nice. Process took about 1-2 months. Finally was offered position and I accepted. Once I passed the background check, employment and credit check I received an email with the details for my 1st day. I have been working for RT for a little while and it's been great! So glad I took the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Took awhile to hear from the hiring manager and the next training class was coming up so I didn't want to postpone it anymore so I accepted offer.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum.

Interview

The interview process is fairly easy. You will interview at a Racetrac location and the interview takes place while standing somewhere in the store, since you're on your feet your whole shift thats the way they like to interview.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yulee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum (Yulee, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process went great, they called me a week later, and now im in training. Will hopefully have a job in the next few days. Just wondering what the trainings like. The comany seems like a great company to have a career with.

Interview Questions

• why do u want to wor for racetrac   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and called a few days later. Interviewed with a hiring associate and then called a few days later to go to orientation and after that training for a week in a store. If you pass training, you're hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum (Norcross, GA).

Interview

I had a short phone interview . She asked me to come in for an actual interview. I came in for an interview. She liked me , so after our interview, another manger came out and interview me then they gave me a tour . After the tour they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Supply Chain Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac Petroleum (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was sent an email on late Friday afternoon to setup a phone interview for the following week. I emailed back within 30 mins with times for the entire week. I also provided my phone number and asked if any of these times worked. Monday morning at about 10:30 I received a generic rejection letter and no response to my follow up email. Weird? I called the recruiter, no answer, so I did not leave a voicemail. Then I emailed him back to ask. He said there were some changes to the position and they decided not to interview me. All I could do is understand gracefully. I am laughing on the inside. No wonder people can't find a job, or get a proper promotion, the ones that are hiring do not know what they are doing. However, I am glad this happened. I think I dodged a bullet. I can't work for an organization like this. I will not be applying for anymore positions. I wish them well.