Rackspace Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rackspace Business Development Associate Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Went thru the Rackspace recruiter, he asked typical questions (Behavioral type)
THe did a mock call with Sales managers, it was role play.

Interview Questions

• Not too difficult, if you are prepared for a behavioral interview   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rackspace (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Long (half day) - met with several leaders, then many individual contributors, most of whom were on the team I joined. Process was pleasant, people treated me really well, and I was very excited about the opportunity. They acted quickly afterwards. I think I found out within a day that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How will you fit into our culture and bring value to the people around you?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rackspace (Hayes, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was quite simple. We were invited in for an assessment day which included three parts. The first was a tour, the second was a chat and questions and the third was a bit of American touchy feely personal details. This was followed by a one on one interview with my direct line manager, there were basic sales technique questions and your strengths and weakness questions. They offered me the role there and then.

Interview Questions

• Rackspace like Self aware people and will ask personal questions about your strengths and weakness. What you like about yourself and dislike about yourself. If you want to work for Rackspace, don't be afraid to be honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Long but helpful. The recruitment team at Rackspace is hardworking and dedicated. They are as flexible as they can be and very kind.