Rackspace Lead Generator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rackspace Lead Generator Interview Questions

Interviews at Rackspace

4.0

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

A month after applying for this position, I received a call from a recruiter who said they had an opening for an interview that same day. Having only 5 hours to prepare for the interview was a bit chaotic, but I focused on understanding the company's values/culture as well as their product. I interviewed with 3 sets of 2 managers, and was asked extensive questions about how my previous jobs gave me the experience I needed for this position.My interviewers were kind but direct. I heard back a month after interviewing and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a panel review, individual reviews with several managers as well as the director of the lead generation team. There were (3) total interviews and the whole process lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR person offered the position which I was able to negotiate if I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

A great overall experience, but challenging. Questions ranging from cloud tech to unpredictable character based questions. Multiple panels and each one had something challenging to bring. Of all the jobs Ive worked at so far I will say this was the toughest overall. Definitely spend some time preparing.