Rackspace Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rackspace.

Interview

Asked when I was available with no phone number and a don't reply email. How am I going to set up the interview if there is no contact information and I can't respond to the email. Really weird process.

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Emailed with a recruiter to set up a phone screen, phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager a few days later. After that, I was brought in for a five-hour panel interview with various members of the marketing organization, usually 2 per panel, some in person and others on video conference.

Interview Questions

• Most questions centered around a "Tell me about a time when you..." type question. One particular panel member was obsessive about every detail of the examples I provided, wrote down exactly what I had said and then quizzed me on my answers again.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, group interviews. Group gathers for feedback sessions. Culture fit is a huge factor and can be the deal breaker. Know about fanatical support and what that means to the positioning of the company. Also know about Cloud computing and managed hosting. know about competitors like AWS and Google.

Interview Questions

• Strengths - referring to strengthsfinder book and survey   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much of one. Tons of people trying to get into rackspace