Rackspace Network Security Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rackspace Network Security Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Security Engineer Interview

Interview

Received phone interview then was brought it for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Network Security Engineer Interview

Interview

Went through all the way to final 3-man board at 1 a.m. on a Tuesday. They knew that I lacked the pertinent skill set but had a background in networking. I stumped one of their interviewers during the final interview, but, still didn't get in. Very disappointed with them. That is why I am currently in simultaneously interviews with 2 of their main rivals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward. After the introduction to the primary interviewers, some fairly banal conversation takes place to figure out if the candidate can mesh with the team. After treating the interviewee to lunch, they then bring in a couple more senior people to sit in on the technical interview. For this position, the technical interview was presented as a scenario and the candidate was to provide their solution.

Interview Questions

• Write out a Cisco ASA firewall configuration on the white board to allow three networks unfiltered access, 12 networks limited access to different resources on different networks, and 8 networks to be blocked altogether.   1 Answer

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rackspace (Hayes, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Took 3 months to phone me once I applied. Did a quick technical telephone interview. Face-to-face was split into two parts - technical lab and theory, plus compatency based questions. Lots of labs carried out on a Cisco ASA. You have to demonstrate why you want to be a racker and work at Rackspace.