Rackspace Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

I received a call from a Rackspace recruiter, who gave me a technical screening and asked me about myself and my job history, which lasted about 45 minuted. After that, she set up a phone interview with a senior technician for another day which lasted a little over an hour. A few days later, an interview was set up for me with 7 members of the Sales Engineering team, including the IT Director. That lasted 3 hours. I found out a few days later that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Draw on a whiteboard how you would configure two Exchange servers and secure them with a company that just acquired another company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rackspace

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rackspace (San Antonio, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial interaction was off a job posting on the Rackspace website. It actually took a few months for them to respond to the posting request. Once they responded the recruiter was very good about setting up a technical pre-screen for the position. Once I passed the detailed technical screen, they worked with me to schedule an all-day onsite interview with the hiring team. This process was an all-day affair with multiple interviewers assessing my technical knowledge and culture fit. The overall process took about 30 days after I was contacted by Rackspace.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was when they asked me to design a multi-tier architecture with no single points of failure.   Answer Question