KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Rackspace Technology Acquisitions Representative III Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 620 interviews

Interviews at Rackspace Technology

Neutral100%
Employee Referral100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology (San Antonio, TX) in Mar 2013

Interview

After being asked to change my interview day and time 4 different times during a weeks time I was starting to feel as if this may not be the place for me. The HR Dept. was very apologetic about the inability of the first round of interviewers to make up their minds. Finally was called in and blew it. It was my first interview in nearly 16 years. I provided some answer to questions that they will use to modify their standard operating procedures for Acq Reps from here on out. They were taking some serious copious notes and were very impressed however when it came down to the basic asked at every interview question my mind went blank.

Interview Questions
  • If your day was 20% performing job duties and 80% strategizing then give us examples of what you would be doing with that 80%?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Rackspace Technology Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Rackspace Technology? Share Your Experiences

Rackspace Technology logo

Rackspace Technology Careers

Cover image for Rackspace Technology

Are you a Racker? Rackers thrive in fast-paced environments built to inspire learning, growing, and innovating. They are mission-inspired,...More

• Personal Impact
  • Personal Growth
  • Core Values
  • Benefits

Company Updates

Logo

79 days ago

Company News
Fraud Alert: We recently learned that some fraudsters are impersonating members of the Rackspace Technology recruiting team. These fraudsters often offer fraudulent employment opportunities in an attempt to obtain sensitive personal and financial information from the applicant. Please exercise extreme caution when sharing any personal or financial information. To protect yourself from falling victim to these scams please note the following: · Rackspace Technology recruiters will arrange all interviews and job offers via an official "Rackspace.com / Rackspace.co.uk" email address utilizing Lever and Zoom · Please exercise caution if you choose to provide personal information via email or other social media channels. Do not click any links that you do not recognize · Applicants should visit our career page In addition, Rackspace Technology will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement. If you believe you have been contacted about a fraudulent job offer, please contact us at the following address: applicant-fraud@rackspace.com

Rackspace Technology Photos

+ Add Photo
Rackspace Technology photo of: "...Winning Team on an Inspiring Mission."
Rackspace Technology photo of: New Hires take part in a 3 day orientation called Rookie-O. At the end we celebrate their completion with a company-wide graduation ceremony!
Rackspace Technology photo of: 99.5% of Rackers moved to WFH in March 2020 prior to most government guidelines being in place. Has not slowed down our productivity or connection with one another.
Rackspace Technology photo of: Racker Resource Groups provide opportunities for Rackers to participate in various cultural and community engagement events, like the MLK March.
Rackspace Technology photo of: Flags are a traditional way at Rackspace Technology for Rackers to showcase who they are and where they're from!
Rackspace Technology photo of: Rackers celebrate their win in the Annual Dodgeball Tournament at Headquarters
Rackspace Technology photo of: Rackers