RadNet Interview Questions in Oakland, CA | Glassdoor

0.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RadNet (Oakland, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially interviewed with HR, then many weeks later I was interviewed by the regional manger, then weeks later interviewed by the VP. I was asked to fly down A month later for an onsite interview. Within in a few hours of the interview the VP stated they had an emergency and asked if they could cut the interview short. I completed an application and didn't have all the contact information for my references they said it didn't matter. I knew that was the second sign after there false emergency they were not interested. I had caught an early morning flight and had a late flight out the same day. They strung me along during the whole process telling me I had exceptional qualifications. I waited over three weeks to get back to regarding my status, I finally had to contact them, only to get some generic email that I was not the candidate. I asked if there were reasons for not selecting me and I never heard anything back from them. I think this company is age discrimatory and that was the basis I was not selected. In reading the reviews on Yelp and my experience with this company I would not recommend anyone work for this organization. It shows they don't truly care about employees or older applicants.

Interview Questions