RadiSys Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

3.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was recently interviewed by Radisys and got offer as well. As I was looking for some newer technologies to work on and product line is also good hence i accepted the offer.
In interview process HR team was cooperative and energetic which we generally don't see . They responded in time and helped to take the decision, Planning to join soon and seeking long term association. Overall company's environment looked positive to me , will see how it goes in future.

Interview Questions

• General stuff related to data center technologies and scenario based questions were asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RadiSys

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys.

Interview

3 pure technical interview rounds + 1 director round. Professional people. They are expecting the candidates to have good logical thinking. They check how you think and how you address the problems. Director round was challenging and asked tough technical questions.HR interaction is really good and interview process was well organised. At the end there was a time for interviewee questions that were answered with details and engagement.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on networking protocols(advanced level), algo questions, OOPs questions. questions on operating systems internals.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadiSys in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process has 4 rounds. 2 technical 1 managerial and one HR round.
    The process was very professional and it was completed in a day.
    People were very friendly and patient. I had a nice time talking to them.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two telephonic interviews followed by two face-2-face Technical interviews where I was asked about the OpenFlow Specification and Multi-threading and Collections in Java. All this was followed by discussion with the HR where I discussed the compensation and another discussion with the Manager where we talked about the product, my role and future road map.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Multipart messages from the OpenFlow specification.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process in radisys is well organized. HR gave a properly details about the interview process and time that will be taken to complete the interview. HR interaction in radisys is really good and it is far better than any company which i have worked so far. HR is always available if there is any issue when it comes change in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why would like to join radisys?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Actually there was no negotiation with respect salary. They paid me really well and pay is as per market standards. Its best in the market.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I have got a call through a job portal. Selection process started with an exam followed by couple of interviews. Exam is the easy one to clear(very basic) . After clearing the exam, now comes the hard part...interview. First thing I felt here is interview is not at all hard, just interviewers lack of knowledge/awareness is something u have to adjust yourself. It was soo bad , that they wont even look at the logic. One thing they keep on insisted me not to scribble, write properly(coded each program twice)

Again n again, here people look for exact answer as it is! you put your own logic, then its wrong even if logic works.

If you people want to code like school homework without any scratches, give some time to think ..dont interrupt for every line!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Round 1 : telephonic : networking concepts, small algortithms
    Round 2 : skype : coding, small algos(pretty generic)
    Round 3 : skype : networking concepts
    Round 4: F2F: prior projects
    Round 5: HR round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 technical interviews, 1 manager interview, 1 HR interview. The technical interviews were based on my past work experiences and very few questions were standard programming questions. Some of the questions were pertaining to linked list and array manipulation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Got call from HR through job portal
    Ist round was the f2f technical .Panel of two members they started from some basic question on SIP
    RTP RTCP.
    It was easy they ask some basic questions

Interview Questions

• What is the advantage of C=0.0.0.0 and attributes is inactive in sip   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

interview will be easy . There will be 2 rounds of technical interview and one round manager , Then one round Director . Finally HR round .

HR round is very easy . Director rounds was little difficult . office is located near by JP Morgan company .

Negotiation

Just ask more money ( year of experience * 3 )