Radian Group Senior Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Radian Group

1 Interview Review

Senior Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radian Group (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied for position of Sr Financial Analyst. First received call from HR and passed phone screen. Questions were HR style questions and low pressure. Invited to 1:1 with Manager and Director FP&A. Each interview lasted half hour. The questions were same as posted by another candidate that interviewed early. I was told at end of second interview that they had a guy coming in for the second round and couple more next week. The guys I interviewed with were good guys overall. The Director gave me heads up if I would go to next round what would happen. This I appreciated.
Overall I left with a good impression but felt I was the back up in case the other guy did not work out.
I sent my Thank you note and never heard back. I checked linkedin and the ad was removed and it looks like someone updated the profile for the open position. So I assume the position filled.
Overall the company office were nice and people pleasant. The department organization seemed a little top heavy so probably movement does not happen unless someone leaves.

Interview Questions