Radiance Technologies Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor

Radiance Technologies Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

2.5

Senior Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Huntsville, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Contractor to direct hire. Provided contractor support for 90 days before receiving job offer

Interview Questions

• What specific market areas would you recommend our products could service.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Huntsville, AL) in May 2009.

Interview

***My interview was for a co-op/intern position prior to being hired on as a full time employee, so it was a little softball.***

For the most part, the questions were about my previous programming experience, and what I'd done in school. Because there's a lot of simulation work, there was a bit about my math background, but no actual math questions asked.

There were no actual "solve this problem" questions asked. A few "tell me what X" is, X being object oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.

They asked about my experience working with a team, and my largest project I'd worked on.

Interview Questions

• I suppose while not really difficult at all, the most difficult questions were in the "define X" (object-oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.) category. They were the only questions that were really "knowledge" based.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being only an intern position, I was not able to negotiate a higher salary (which was at a very reasonable rate regardless), however was able to secure a permanent position after only two semesters of work.