Radio Systems Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Radio Systems Corporation

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Before reading know I was offered a job and said NO.

Application process is More than disorganized. Got called in and had nice interviewees. However I found it atrocious that staff members were shooting a nurf gun over my head during my interview. It’s not a team building exercise it’s absolutely childish and unprofessional. I’m 28 trying to pay a mortgage this interview was a waste of time.

The people were in tiny cubicles with old dogs chained to the desk. People looked unhappy as a whole and encourage negative reinforcement for training animals like shock collars and bark collars. Instead they should be offering tools for positive training . Regardless of my personal feelings on training, the environment as a whole was dissatisfying to say the VERY least.

Unless you want a job that feels like grade school literal 7th grade don’t apply here. Additionally, they should clean up their pet safe pond. The entry to their building has a sludge filled pond that’s clearly UNSAFE for pets ironically. Apply else where if you can. If this is your only option for employment, I’d suggest a temp agency first........

Interview Questions

Radio Systems Corporation Response

Nov 4, 2019 – Recruiter

We appreciate your feedback. Our work environment encourages creativity and fun at work - nerf gun battles are a great way for our teammates to have fun together in-between calls. Our dogs in the office are a huge part of who we are - we have structured the environment in a way that allows our teammates to bring their furry best friend to work without distracting others. Our static collars are a great way to train pets and correct any behavior issues - we stand by our products and so does our team! For more information on static, check out this article on our website: https://www.petsafe.net/support-topic/what-is-static-correction

We wish you the best of luck moving forward and hope you find the environment you are looking for!

Studio Product Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in September 2019.

Interview

I had an initial, yet thorough phone interview with one of their HR representatives. She was professional, courteous, detailed, and genuinely excited about the work they do at the company. She explained the next steps and I was contacted to set up a panel interview. In the panel interview, I spoke with three senior team members, including the hiring manager. All were approachable and the conversation felt more like a conversation instead of an interview. They were candid about the needs and expectations of the job.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial contact was through email, followed by 3 phone interviews and a panel interview. Every one was very polite during the process, even though I was not informed about not getting the job for 2 weeks after a “decison” was supposed to be made.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview with human resources before being brought in for a series of panel interviews. There were three panel interviews with separate groups I would be working closely with

Interview Questions

• If I am accepting of different cultures as I would be traveling to different countries for my job   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation in August 2017.

Interview

They called me very shortly after I submitted my resume. They conducted a 15 minute phone interview which was very friendly and informal, and when completed, they said they are sending an email for me, with information about the "next step". Everything sounded great and went well, even though for me there was going to be a lot to compromise on, such as the pay, distance from my home, start date which was a full month later, and a couple other smaller things, but I wanted this job and I wanted this company, so I was enthusiastic and positive. The next morning I receive an email saying they are not considering me, saying something about not being qualified enough. I was shocked. This was not making sense, because any info about my qualifications they already had from reading my resume. I was pretty devastated, esp. knowing that they could have WAITED a few days to decide, since I already agreed to wait a month for the start date of the job! they chose to rule me out right away, as hasty as how fast they called me. The reason why I am reviewing their interview is because now that it's been a few days past the said start date (and 6 weeks since I was interviewed), they are already posting this position again, being a 'hot' job, so they are again needing to fill the position/s . That, along with the poor (basically crappy) reviews that their employees in customer service added, shows a lot about this position and their decision making.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. One question was about what I consider my weakness to be, but it wasn't anything that would be reason not to qualify. Another question was to mention an exceptionally good service experience I received as a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process is a 3 step. First you take an assessment online, followed by an interview, followed by a mock call/typing test. There is also a drug test involved.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe that you're a good fir for Radio Systems?   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Sat in with hiring manager and HR representative. Went over company values and expectations, addressed role expectations and training schedule, etc. Answered a staged mock phone call, sat in with a current employee to hear a live call, typing test.

Interview Questions

• If a customer calls in upset that their dog escaped the yard while wearing one of our collars and has not been found, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

The most comprehensive interview process I have experienced. Radio Systems ensures they know their candidate well and the candidate knows them well. I met with multiple employees and leadership over a few weeks and appreciated the process. Although I ultimately did not accept the position, I HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a great company that truly cares about choosing employees take a look at Radio Systems! I hope to again someday.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and open. Interviewers asked good questions and took their time to get to know me as an individual along with my professional skills. The team was very open to interviewing me on the phone since I was living in a different country. They were very polite, straight to the point and allowed for me to ask all the questions that I had.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation in July 2016.

Interview

It was very low key. More "get to know" me questions. I previously worked in the same industry so I had a reputation that proceeded me. Phone calls and a couple face to face interviews. It was one of the more pleasurable interview process I've been involved in.

Interview Questions

• What previous knowledge of the company do you have   1 Answer