Radio Systems Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radio Systems Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation in August 2017.

Interview

They called me very shortly after I submitted my resume. They conducted a 15 minute phone interview which was very friendly and informal, and when completed, they said they are sending an email for me, with information about the "next step". Everything sounded great and went well, even though for me there was going to be a lot to compromise on, such as the pay, distance from my home, start date which was a full month later, and a couple other smaller things, but I wanted this job and I wanted this company, so I was enthusiastic and positive. The next morning I receive an email saying they are not considering me, saying something about not being qualified enough. I was shocked. This was not making sense, because any info about my qualifications they already had from reading my resume. I was pretty devastated, esp. knowing that they could have WAITED a few days to decide, since I already agreed to wait a month for the start date of the job! they chose to rule me out right away, as hasty as how fast they called me. The reason why I am reviewing their interview is because now that it's been a few days past the said start date (and 6 weeks since I was interviewed), they are already posting this position again, being a 'hot' job, so they are again needing to fill the position/s . That, along with the poor (basically crappy) reviews that their employees in customer service added, shows a lot about this position and their decision making.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. One question was about what I consider my weakness to be, but it wasn't anything that would be reason not to qualify. Another question was to mention an exceptionally good service experience I received as a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process is a 3 step. First you take an assessment online, followed by an interview, followed by a mock call/typing test. There is also a drug test involved.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe that you're a good fir for Radio Systems?   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Sat in with hiring manager and HR representative. Went over company values and expectations, addressed role expectations and training schedule, etc. Answered a staged mock phone call, sat in with a current employee to hear a live call, typing test.

Interview Questions

• If a customer calls in upset that their dog escaped the yard while wearing one of our collars and has not been found, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and open. Interviewers asked good questions and took their time to get to know me as an individual along with my professional skills. The team was very open to interviewing me on the phone since I was living in a different country. They were very polite, straight to the point and allowed for me to ask all the questions that I had.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation in July 2016.

Interview

It was very low key. More "get to know" me questions. I previously worked in the same industry so I had a reputation that proceeded me. Phone calls and a couple face to face interviews. It was one of the more pleasurable interview process I've been involved in.

Interview Questions

• What previous knowledge of the company do you have   1 Answer

Kennel Representative/Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a little different than for any normal hire... the General Manager at PetSafe Village was my former employer before he started in his position at PSV... so I already had an "in".

Demand and Supply Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty relaxed. Phone interview and then followed up with a one on one interview. Then you come in and meet with the whole team. Its a relaxed atmosphere but everyone is top notch. Don't get too comfortable but they want to see that you will fit in with the culture as well.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about your employment history and how it pertains to the position. They may ask you some random questions to get a fill for your personality.   Answer Question

Embedded Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

After a nice phone interview, they brought me on site. Got the tour, met all of the main engineering players. Seemed like a good fit. Got an in depth feel for the organization and how projects were run. Got the impression that there was low turnover and that most people liked working there. They are a typical cubicle farm though which is a turn off. Never met with anyone in HR, so no benefits or perks were presented or discussed. After the interview the feedback was very positive and I was told they liked me. Then the recruiter told me there was a newly implemented hiring freeze. Seemed very odd to me.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I would relocate. Asked a couple of different times too. They must have had problems with people not relocating to take the job.   Answer Question

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation.

Interview

The company is very disorganized. After being contacted by HR and conducting my first short interview, it was another month before I was called back for a panel interview. After that, it was another month before I was called back for a second panel interview, after which I had to wait another two weeks before I received my rejection notice, by voicemail. The whole process took three months. That seems a little excessive. On the up side, I enjoyed everyone I met at the company. They were very nice and personable. I would still consider applying for another position there someday.

Interview Questions

• They repeatedly asked me if I felt comfortable directing activities like photo or commercial shoots, which have little to do with the skills/duties of a graphic designer.   1 Answer

Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Systems Corporation (Knoxville, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

2 hour long interview. they really search for the right people. you are tested in phone and typing skills, and brought to 2 different rooms being interviewed. They ask the usual questions most interviewers ask.

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer