RadioShack Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

1:1 phone screen interview with recruiter, 1:1 hiring manager in-person interview, 1:1 supply chain VP in-person interview, personality assessment test.

It was a simple and straight forward interview process with the in-persons interviews being back to back and lasting about 30 minutes with the hiring manger and over a hour with the supply chain VP.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online and received a call for an interview about two months later. The first interview was with HR and it was over the phone. About a week letter I was called in for a face to face interview with the Buyers, VP and HR. Both interviews took less then an hour. The interview process was fairly normal.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview only. I have not had the opportunity to have a face to face interview. I have been working to update my resume and prepare for future interviews. I am working with a career coach to maximize my future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about your position as a District Manager   1 Answer

Functional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by the DC Director and his boss. The individuals were very engaging and respectful. I received good feedback and knew their expectations before leaving interview. Many questions were asked and the information was vocalized.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The hiring process went well until they leave you hanging if you don't fit what they're looking for.

Went through the normal interview process. Phone interview then went for a in person group interview. 2 weeks later, no email or call... That's fine if they feel that I don't fit what they're looking for *personally I disagree* but have the decency to follow up and send a quick email saying they moved on? I'm sure they have a template they can shoot if they are that "busy" and I know it's the same if you don't get a email/phone call back *you didn't get it* but that's just plain rude. Funny how the HR lady said they have southern hospitality at RS but guess that went out the door since they can't even have the courtesy to email me back.

I would not recommend this Company for furthering their career. Terrible!!

Interview Questions

• The questions they asked was the normal stuff. What you did at your previous role, etc.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

They flew me to the corporate office in FortWorth and I interviewed with 3 managers in a panel type environment. Before that i had 2 phone interviews one with the recruiter and one with the regional manager. I then met with the regional manager and then was moved on to the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your management style in your current possition?   1 Answer

Tech IV POS Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of managers, from each department of Operations Center, it was mainly the scripted questions you hear at any interview. "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" , "tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation" , "what would your ideal job be?" and the like. The job description wanted UNIX experience, but it never came up in the interview (or the job).

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty "canned", they mainly paid attention to the energy adn attitude you put off during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, it was a "take it or leave it" kind of deal. They actually offered way under what I was asking. Honestly, if I knew then what I know now, I would have passed.

Regional Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. You take an assessment when you apply. I then had a phone screen. After that, an interview with the hiring manager. The only wait I had was waiting for the background screen to come back. I was actually schedule for the drug test the day of my in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I first had a phone interview and was then invited to an in-person interview. The in-person interview included theoretical problems. I interviewed with three people .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more vacation. They only offer 2 weeks for the first 5 years, and that includes sick days.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Quick. At the time they had a department for this. I was a former employee, The interview questions were about my previous employment. What I worked on and major accomplishments. I also informed them that while I was there previously that I developed three patents for them, two of which were awarded.