RadioShack Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

RadioShack Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager of the store and offered the job that same day. I started working a few days later as soon as all of my information was processed through HR.

Interview Questions

• How much sales experience I had. He asked if I was able to work nights days weekends and holidays.   1 Answer

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

First You get interviewed by the store manager, who asks you basic questions about your work history, and then interviewed again by the district manager, which is more of a orientation to be honest. The second interview is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was told to meet at there District Office, to where there were about 20 other people, they began to speak to all of us as a group, and inform of us of Radio Shack's history. Afterwards, they began to interview us one by one in different rooms.

Interview Questions

• He asked me the general questions, Why do you want to work for us, what do you know about us, and the common one "In your experience, how have you handled a difficult customer."   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

District manager asked 3 questions. Basically the whole interview was me interviewing him he like that I asked so many questions and offered me the job on spot gave him my license and social security and was working 2 days later at my store.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview was fun educational and very entertaining. I love it very much. The interview was long lasting and very good and champion and nice. It was cool and sweet like a Popsicle in May. Thank you Mr. radio shack gods for letting me work in your fine establishment. I hope this explains in detal how great it was.

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Great and easy. Not many questions and straight to the point. The who interview took like 35 minutes. The hiring manager was very nice and friendly. Just engage a conversation about electronics and im sure the manager will like you.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

not really an interview got hired on spot

Interview Questions

• Management getting me to sale phone to customer when they said they don't need one, or adding a line when they dont have someone to give the phone to just trying to get sales in.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

They asked dumb questions that where not related to the job, just wanted to fill the position with anybody that was willing to take the job! Sometimes they do a second interview and that one usually goes a little better

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Baytown, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

2.5 interview process... Called in and spoke briefly with the manager, came in for an interview where he mostly asked about why I wanted to work at RadioShack and if I was prepared to have to sell if I wanted to be successful there. We then talked about World of Warcraft for a little while. After that, the district manager called me and had a final phone interview to confirm the job.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were really difficult, although he did ask me for tips on playing a resto druid in WoW.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Told me the pay, I accepted.