RadioShack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.5

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

1:1 phone screen interview with recruiter, 1:1 hiring manager in-person interview, 1:1 supply chain VP in-person interview, personality assessment test.

It was a simple and straight forward interview process with the in-persons interviews being back to back and lasting about 30 minutes with the hiring manger and over a hour with the supply chain VP.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online and received a call for an interview about two months later. The first interview was with HR and it was over the phone. About a week letter I was called in for a face to face interview with the Buyers, VP and HR. Both interviews took less then an hour. The interview process was fairly normal.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsborough, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Hillsborough, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Submitted application, received a text from an old colleague about interview time and date (not from interviewer themselves). En route set to arrive to interview an hour early receive call from the store saying that interviewer was leaving soon despite the fact that he had set the time for the interview (how rude!)

Interview Questions

• How long I previously worked for the company previously.
      If I wouldn't mind starting at Part Time to see how things went.
      1 Answer

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

It was brief , I was taken into a back room and asked simple questions . The manager was a very likable person. I think the hardest part was when she picked up a stapler and asked me to sell it . I think overall it was a neutral experience. I would just practice on prepare for the last answer, The rest is pretty straight forward. The hours i went to school prevented me from working the hours they would of given me.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview only. I have not had the opportunity to have a face to face interview. I have been working to update my resume and prepare for future interviews. I am working with a career coach to maximize my future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about your position as a District Manager   1 Answer

Area Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack in April 2015.

Interview

It was about a 40 minute interview they have a lot of situational questions and personal questions but nice interview . I feel I was overqualified for this job, and was half the pay of my last job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ephrata, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Ephrata, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very casual, almost unprofessional. The manager was eating lunch during the interview. It took place in the stock room and there was no second chair, so I was told to sit on a box of merchandise (I am not a small man).

Interview Questions

• What in your past makes you think you're a good candidate for this job?   1 Answer

Senior Management Interview

Interview

The hire and interview process is not hard. Easy process to fallow. If you visit any RadioShack you will notice is full of High School kids thats how easy it is the hiring and interview process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

I applied online at Radioshack and got an email asking to do an online recorded interview with HireVue. i've never done this before. I am about to do it and see where it takes me.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to supervise a group of opinionated people and how you reached a solution.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Interview

Online test required with various basic math, and word problems, as well as test over personality and work place related questions. The test relating word problems and basic math questions was timed and had ten minutes to complete whereas the other test was much longer and had several pages of personality and workplace interaction questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions within the tests where the math number sequence questions. It was also stressful due to the timed nature of this test portion.   Answer Question