RadioShack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.1

523 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (Pomona, CA).

Interview

I applied online. Maybe two weeks later I got a call for an in person interview. I came in they asked me a lot of interview questions they made me show my sale skills by presenting.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

My District Leader scheduled me a phone interview with the RVP. At the time I was an AGM. Once on the phone, RVP asked me a series of questions. My DM followed up on asking how it went. At that time the process of giving me a store, I was placed as an AGM in a location for approx a month before an offer and position was offered.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about your business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RadioShack (Clinton, MS).

Interview

Its an simple and straight forward hiring process. I had the chance to interview after attending an local job fair. The Hiring process is pretty simple its basic behavioral questions past employment and background intel thats used to scale the new hire.

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Simple process that was conducted by the Store Manager and District Manager, experienced needed and all face to face interactions. Process took about three to four weeks after everything was processed and completed.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erwin, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RadioShack (Erwin, NC).

Interview

Didn't really ask questions or interview me. Just went on the word of my current manager. The process wasn't really am interview at all. It was more of a who knows who type of deal.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

asked tech questions about technology and other things tech. asked about customers services and how well you work with others. They asked asked where you see your self in about 5 years.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager of the store and offered the job that same day. I started working a few days later as soon as all of my information was processed through HR.

Interview Questions

• How much sales experience I had. He asked if I was able to work nights days weekends and holidays.   1 Answer

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

1:1 phone screen interview with recruiter, 1:1 hiring manager in-person interview, 1:1 supply chain VP in-person interview, personality assessment test.

It was a simple and straight forward interview process with the in-persons interviews being back to back and lasting about 30 minutes with the hiring manger and over a hour with the supply chain VP.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took me various steps. After that I took a long training for me to learn how to work with new technologies. The training process took me about 2 months to be completed

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (San Clemente, CA).

Interview

Went to the back stock room and was interviewed by the general manager. Interview basically consisted of a few questions regarding dealing with customers. Then I was asked to sell him my current phone.