RadioShack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager of the store and offered the job that same day. I started working a few days later as soon as all of my information was processed through HR.

Interview Questions

• How much sales experience I had. He asked if I was able to work nights days weekends and holidays.   1 Answer

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

1:1 phone screen interview with recruiter, 1:1 hiring manager in-person interview, 1:1 supply chain VP in-person interview, personality assessment test.

It was a simple and straight forward interview process with the in-persons interviews being back to back and lasting about 30 minutes with the hiring manger and over a hour with the supply chain VP.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took me various steps. After that I took a long training for me to learn how to work with new technologies. The training process took me about 2 months to be completed

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (San Clemente, CA).

Interview

Went to the back stock room and was interviewed by the general manager. Interview basically consisted of a few questions regarding dealing with customers. Then I was asked to sell him my current phone.

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Mason, OH).

Interview

I filled out an application in the store and the next day I had an interview. They really didn't ask me anything except what days I was available and if I knew anything about electronics.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about electronics?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Interviews are given by typically a store manager, and an assistant manager if there is one. They have a list of questions that approved by corporate radioshack to ask new hires. They pick a few and ask them. Pretty simple typical retail sales questions.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online and received a call for an interview about two months later. The first interview was with HR and it was over the phone. About a week letter I was called in for a face to face interview with the Buyers, VP and HR. Both interviews took less then an hour. The interview process was fairly normal.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Went to a panel interview. I met with several other store managers before meeting with the district manager. I was the only store manager candidate at the panel since it was open for all positions. They didn't even have a store manager position open when they interviewed me. They hired me anyway.

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsborough, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Hillsborough, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Submitted application, received a text from an old colleague about interview time and date (not from interviewer themselves). En route set to arrive to interview an hour early receive call from the store saying that interviewer was leaving soon despite the fact that he had set the time for the interview (how rude!)

Interview Questions

• How long I previously worked for the company previously.
      If I wouldn't mind starting at Part Time to see how things went.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Practically no interview
    Hired basically because of my interview.
    If you are a college student in EE or CPE or similar major, chances are good you will get hired

Applied online and within a couple days I got a call from the manager of the store and set up an interview for the next day. Walked into the store and had a quick little talk in the store and was offered the position, I took the position because it was really only going to be a temporary part time job. Filled out some paper work and it was all set. Got a email a few days later with on-boarding info and then got another call and was told a start date.