RadioShack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadioShack Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Rochester, NY).

Interview

I was originally interviewed and passed up. I continued submitting applications and was interviewed for Seasonal Christmas help. I also shopped in the store frequently, and while I was working at the local home store sold the Radio Shack manager from across the street a new storm door.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we sell the most of here?   1 Answer
    • I was asked to sell me his pen.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

2 interviews one with manager and dm. Another person was there we both got the jobs.Asked a few questions relaxed Worked as holiday workers took both of us in for part time.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

They called me maybe 3 or 4 days after I applied online to the store and they brought me in for a very informal interview in their back room. Once that was all taken care of, they decided they liked me enough just to hire me on the spot and had me come back the next day to fill out paper work and begin training.

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

It was brief , I was taken into a back room and asked simple questions . The manager was a very likable person. I think the hardest part was when she picked up a stapler and asked me to sell it . I think overall it was a neutral experience. I would just practice on prepare for the last answer, The rest is pretty straight forward. The hours i went to school prevented me from working the hours they would of given me.

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Cockeysville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process initially had me nervous due to the wait. Then a young manager came out and spoke to me very casually but professionally and eventually called me back. Over all great experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Hicksville, NY).

Interview

Meet with the store manager twice. First one was basic interview questions. Second one was one question: "Sell your cell phone to me" However, after I got hired the interview process changed. This was back in 2010

Interview Questions

• Besides the basic interviewer questions. The one that was unique was "Sell your cell phone to me"   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview only. I have not had the opportunity to have a face to face interview. I have been working to update my resume and prepare for future interviews. I am working with a career coach to maximize my future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about your position as a District Manager   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Nacogdoches, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in store with the manager who was also currently working shift. Even though the manager had to stop on numerous occasions to help customers, the interview was very professional and pleasant. Manager was very friendly and asked common questions. He thoroughly explained the position that I was applying for and also discussed future plans for the company and its employees.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one interview. It was with 2 managers one from one store and the other from the store where I was interviewing at. It was fairly easy. They were both straight forward. Answered all my questions. One of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Can you share a time when you faced difficulty with a customer? And how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked if I can have a set schedule once school started. They agreed. They did tell me that I would start out as minimum wage, but I could always earn more from commission.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

The interview was a two step process during a hiring fair. You applied online, was invited to this introduction meeting and then the district manager along with the assistant district manager interviewed you.