RadioShack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.1

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Monroe, LA).

Interview

The process is to apply on line. Follow up by applicant to the store manager of interest would be a good move by applicant to show interest and set up a job interview. Otherwise the next move is generally done by store and district manager by online review of applicant and phone interviews to
    determine and setup personal interviews at the various stores that need employees.
    Expect 2 Interviews. The First level interview will be with the store manager or a senior store manager from another store. The second interview will usually be with a district manager by phone.
    The process usually takes about an hour.
    Show strong conversation skills, be passionate in your presentation, show strong interest for the position applying for, explain caring for customers and the company's goals, and exhibit a great attitude will help to get hired.

Interview Questions

• What is your primary job while working here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I was told to meet at there District Office, to where there were about 20 other people, they began to speak to all of us as a group, and inform of us of Radio Shack's history. Afterwards, they began to interview us one by one in different rooms.

Interview Questions

• He asked me the general questions, Why do you want to work for us, what do you know about us, and the common one "In your experience, how have you handled a difficult customer."   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Reno, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Incredibly easy interview process. They simply wanted to know if I knew anything about what they sell, and whether or not I was okay with typical retail schedules. All of the people I talked to were very friendly and helpful -- this, coupled with the incredibly easy interview and acceptance process, made the experience very simple and stress-free.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you familiar with what we sell? Q: Are you available on weekends? Q: Are you okay getting commission?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marlboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Marlboro, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Was a descent interview. The interviewer was ready to go right away but was in the middle of a sale which was no problem. I saw how she worked and it really helped my interview focus.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions and a sample of my sales skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (Ronkonkoma, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Brought into back room where you would talk with the store manager or branch manager. Questions focused around why you were interested in RadioShack and if selling to people was something that would interest you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Initially started with a basic phone call asking about availability. then asked a good time for an in person interview. It mostly consisted of basic interview questions that most retail positions ask. Nothing was too out there. Then after answering those questions he wanted me to demonstrate selling skills. It ended with a brief store tour.

Interview Questions

Interview

some times i run to work and it hard to do after taking the bus. i don't like when we don't get breaks for lunch and it we have to stay late after work. also inventory really sucks and they don't pay very much. the business is going under and i worked here for two years and i will be there till the end.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

District manager asked 3 questions. Basically the whole interview was me interviewing him he like that I asked so many questions and offered me the job on spot gave him my license and social security and was working 2 days later at my store.

Area Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack in April 2015.

Interview

It was about a 40 minute interview they have a lot of situational questions and personal questions but nice interview . I feel I was overqualified for this job, and was half the pay of my last job.