RadioShack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

District manager asked 3 questions. Basically the whole interview was me interviewing him he like that I asked so many questions and offered me the job on spot gave him my license and social security and was working 2 days later at my store.

Area Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack in April 2015.

Interview

It was about a 40 minute interview they have a lot of situational questions and personal questions but nice interview . I feel I was overqualified for this job, and was half the pay of my last job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Called in for an interview. Typical to interview at a location other than the one youre going to be working at. Overall pretty easy interview. Was asked to sell a calculator to the interviewer. That was about it. Just prove you can sell the value of the product.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

You need to come across as a go getter amd self sufficient individual. Energy and confidence goes a long way and you have to go into it with an opened mind that you will be working your butt off.

Radioshack Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olean, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (Olean, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Was already employed with the company so I just had one interview with district manager for promotion. I already knew her so this was more just an informal discussion of why she should promote me.

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I actually walked into the location dressed for an interview with a different company and asked if they were hiring. I was then interviewed on the spot and was told that I got the job within 3 days. I really believe that I just got lucky; that very location was in desperate need of additional employees.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked retail before?
      Why Radio Shack?
      Are you comfortable selling products/services?   Answer Question

Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

This is the view mainly was to try to figure out what type of person you are how you handle things in your prior jobs can you handle conflict can you handle adversity can you be proactive and make good decisions can you manage large groups of people at one time a lot of scenarios what would you do and can you compare it to what what have you done
    How do you reward for performance other than pay they ask the same questions many ways

Interview Questions

• What is the best thing you have done for employee to make them more productive there   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

i went for an in person interview and i was interviewed by 3 managers. After they decided i was a good fit. After waiting two weeks one of the managers called me and made me an offer. The benefits are great but now it looks like the company went bankruptcy.

Radioshack Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (Fayetteville, GA).

Interview

Two interviews not that long easy breezy no reason to even be nervous for. I think it was a total of 5 questions total in each interview both interviews were completely different.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer yelled at me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy wish I had pushed harder to be at top pay in the beginning.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

The initial application is on the Radio Shack website, it's a fairly long application requiring you to take a timed test to assess your math and some other skills. The interview was held in another store where there were multiple store managers from several locations. I sat with two managers, one from the store I was applying at and one from another store. After the interview I was offered a position as a sales associate and went to a one day training class. There are multiple other online training courses that are taken in store after hire.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions, just basic describe a time when... happened.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation.