RadioShack Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

RadioShack Interview Questions in New York, NY

1.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took me various steps. After that I took a long training for me to learn how to work with new technologies. The training process took me about 2 months to be completed

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY).

Interview

Walk in.

Made friends with one of the employees. After coming in for a while shopping for home theater products engaged in a conversation about how awesome radioshack was and in turn was asked if I wanted to work there. After careful consideration a said yes and asked what I needed to do. I was told to apply on Indeed in addition to the radioshack website because the manager received those applications directly. Also, be sure to know the store number for the location in which you wish to apply for.

The next day I had the employee/friend unofficially introduce me to the manager and mentioned that I was interested in working there.

I was followed up by receiving a phone call the next day and went in for a formal interview the day after that.

Before the week was over, I had a job offer. =)

Interview Questions

• To show the manager how you would sell your phone if they were a customer.   1 Answer

Sales Associate - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one interview. It was with 2 managers one from one store and the other from the store where I was interviewing at. It was fairly easy. They were both straight forward. Answered all my questions. One of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Can you share a time when you faced difficulty with a customer? And how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked if I can have a set schedule once school started. They agreed. They did tell me that I would start out as minimum wage, but I could always earn more from commission.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online at first. Had first interview with the store manager. Then went to District Manager's office for the second interview. They had copies of my IDs and did a background check. Got confirmation a few weeks later.

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I was asked why I wanted the position, whether I've had experience, and whether I was professionally trained. The Q/A process was not lengthy. Then, there was an online assessment exam consisting of rudimentary logic questions. Basic math, English - similar to the SAT. Based on those results, I was then screened for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked for experience.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Quick process, just have to show them you can sell. Being quiet is okay as long as when you speak , you speak of relevant things. you might get an interview with someone who has been there for a really long time and they take the job a little too serious, but thats ok because the next part of the interview will probably be with someone who is much nicer

Interview Questions

• Try to sell me your phone.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was quick no hard questions to answer Interviewer was nice professional gave you a feel for room for advancement background check was a breeze oh the training was easy everything computer base the store was located in a good neighborhood overall interview was a breeze really like my staff and position

Interview Questions

• How long do i plan on staying at this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied onilne and got called a few days later. Went in to the interview with the district Manager was asked a few questions and was hired on the spot. All you have to do know a little backround about radioshack and how to deal with customers. How to sale to customers who are just looking and how to offer everything.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

it was friendly, asks the typical interview questions, pleasant experience.. manager introduces herself and asks for you to say something about yourself.. and why choose this company. Later on she talks about the company and what they are looking for in a person and what is required.The experience truly was not awkward in my case and the person was down to earth and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

its a retail job, not many questions other than what days can you work. they asked other questions on how well do you know technology such as cell phones and computers.