RadioShack Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadioShack Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager of the store and offered the job that same day. I started working a few days later as soon as all of my information was processed through HR.

Interview Questions

• How much sales experience I had. He asked if I was able to work nights days weekends and holidays.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took me various steps. After that I took a long training for me to learn how to work with new technologies. The training process took me about 2 months to be completed

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Interviews are given by typically a store manager, and an assistant manager if there is one. They have a list of questions that approved by corporate radioshack to ask new hires. They pick a few and ask them. Pretty simple typical retail sales questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

there was a phone interview then one face to face interview with the manager of the store. The whole process only took about a week total for both interviews. I came in business casual outfit and was asked a few questions about my past experience with RadioShack, then about two hours later I received a call back with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• They just ask pretty standard retail questions. Like "are you comfortable having a sales goal?" and then put you in random customer situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation. I was told during the interview what my pay would be.

Anonymous Employee in Queensbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (Queensbury, NY).

Interview

It was just like any other entry level job interview. I sat down with my former manager in the food court and we went over the basics. It was friendly, polite, and of course terribly awkward. Overall It was fairly easy for someone who likes to chat with just about anyone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

2 interviews one with manager and dm. Another person was there we both got the jobs.Asked a few questions relaxed Worked as holiday workers took both of us in for part time.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

They called me maybe 3 or 4 days after I applied online to the store and they brought me in for a very informal interview in their back room. Once that was all taken care of, they decided they liked me enough just to hire me on the spot and had me come back the next day to fill out paper work and begin training.

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Cockeysville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process initially had me nervous due to the wait. Then a young manager came out and spoke to me very casually but professionally and eventually called me back. Over all great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack (Nacogdoches, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in store with the manager who was also currently working shift. Even though the manager had to stop on numerous occasions to help customers, the interview was very professional and pleasant. Manager was very friendly and asked common questions. He thoroughly explained the position that I was applying for and also discussed future plans for the company and its employees.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

The interview was a two step process during a hiring fair. You applied online, was invited to this introduction meeting and then the district manager along with the assistant district manager interviewed you.