RadioShack Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadioShack Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Minnetonka, MN) in November 2010.

Interview

The manager really didn't have any questions. He asked the simple questions and agreed with everything

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Spring Hill, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online and spoke with a manager and kept checking back to see if I could get an interview and finally did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Radio Shack?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack in December 2009.

Interview

There is a 1:1 interview to start. Then there is a quiz consisting of what seemed to be common knowledge. There was a basic math quiz to gauge money counting skills. They do both a background and credit check. Once that is complete they submit all of the stuff to the district office and they contact the potential employee and set up a start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No there was no negotiations. Minimum wage is standard, so I guess I was lucky that minimum wage went up or I would still be making the same $5.25 I started out at.