RadioShack Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadioShack Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.3

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Went to a panel interview. I met with several other store managers before meeting with the district manager. I was the only store manager candidate at the panel since it was open for all positions. They didn't even have a store manager position open when they interviewed me. They hired me anyway.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

i went for an in person interview and i was interviewed by 3 managers. After they decided i was a good fit. After waiting two weeks one of the managers called me and made me an offer. The benefits are great but now it looks like the company went bankruptcy.

Anonymous Employee in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (Pocatello, ID) in December 2014.

Interview

I was never interview for the job. I was promoted from within. I can tell you from helping hire other employees, that they are the standard questions such as, what makes you stand above everyone else?

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

IT was an easy hiring process with just an interview and background check. It took two weeks and I was hired. THe interview was almost pro forma as he didnt really ask me many questions. He seemed to have already have hired me in his head before I even interviewed.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

A Joke I had worked a manager like position for several months went through 7 separate interviews held with other Store managers a District manager and a Regional Manager. The interviews were done about once a week over a 7 week period while I had been working as a Manager trainee I interviewed with colleagues individually and a panel interview with 5 of them at once the 2 final interviews were conducted by the District manager and a Regional manager who had left the decision up to the District manager after a 15 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions mainly about tasking and how to grow sales volume and employee management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is very little room to negotiate the decisions are based on prior and experience and skills and made entirely by the District manager.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

First was interviewed via' telephone by a district manager. An interview was set up for a one on one. Seemed very open and very good in explaining the procedures of the store and how Radio Shack has returned to the market; mainly cell phone services.

Interview Questions

• None really - standard questions. More of a conversation then questions.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

Process was short and to the point. I went though an interview with the District Manager that lasted about 15 minutes. Questions were pretty soft. Second interview with Regional Manager was even shorter. They were desperate to fix the store I was hired for, so they saw me as a good candidate and didnt want to waste time.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you had to diffuse an angry customer situation (where they were in the wrong or misunderstood) and how did you handle it in order to follow company guidelines but also have the customer agreeable.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I move up in the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none they just gave you a offer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

No positive feedback

Negotiation

Frustrating , disorganized, and lack of complete truthful communication during the process

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

It was not a very complicated hiring process at all. I went in on the Thursday and on Friday they offered me the job and I started on that Saturday. Overall good interviewing process